12 Scary Debt Facts for 2012

erynthered

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One more time. What do you mean by "Reagan spent in deficit"? How can you pay for tax cuts with deficit spending? What don't you get about Reagan bankrupting the Soviets?

You compound your ignorance with obtuseness and then double down with your mutual admiration with Davey.

It pains me to know that I may one day have to sit and tell my grandchildren that yes, stupidity like this really is what bankrupted America.

Again, you didn't answer the question. You are pathetic.

Why should I have to explain it to you if you are that frikin stupid. You have know idea how economics works. I would much rather see you continue to make a fool of yourself with questions like "How do we spend if deficit to pay with tax cuts?" It's so much more entertaining to me.

Why should I have to explain it to you if you are that frikin stupid. You have know idea how economics works. I would much rather see you continue to make a fool of yourself with questions like "How do we spend if deficit to pay with tax cuts?" It's so much more entertaining to me.

Wow, just wow. Were you ever deprived of oxygen for an extended period of time? Let me give you a little hint 6, don't go calling people stupid when you don't know the difference between "know" and "no". Don't call someone stupid for a non sensical statement when all they were doing is quoting you. :oops:

Wow, just wow. Were you ever deprived of oxygen for an extended period of time? Let me give you a little hint 6, don't go calling people stupid when you don't know the difference between "know" and "no". Don't call someone stupid for a non sensical statement when all they were doing is quoting you. :oops:

You no, the funny thing about this is how you just don't seem to get it. Nonsensical is also one word dipshit. :oops:

Again, you didn't answer the question. You are pathetic.

Any books out there that cover President Reagan bankruptcy the soviets, as you said? I was fairly young when he was in office and never heard anything like that before.

From what i remember of him, I think he would be embarrassed by the references made about him today.

Any books out there that cover President Reagan bankruptcy the soviets, as you said? I was fairly young when he was in office and never heard anything like that before.

From what i remember of him, I think he would be embarrassed by the references made about him today.

That's because it didn't happen. What bankrupted the Soviets was a sudden drop in the price of oil as well as the fact that the government had been rotting from the inside for about 70 years. He also sold arms to Iran and used the money to fund the contras in Central America.

That's because it didn't happen. What bankrupted the Soviets was a sudden drop in the price of oil as well as the fact that the government had been rotting from the inside for about 70 years. He also sold arms to Iran and used the money to fund the contras in Central America.

again- any books you could recommend?

Inside Job Great film that succinctly explains how we got mother!@#$ed

Reaganomics was myopic and reckless. Well today we are near our debt ceiling and Russia is part of the BRICS leading emerging economies. How you like that Reaganomics now?

Reaganomics was myopic and reckless. Well today we are near our debt ceiling and Russia is part of the BRICS leading emerging economies. How you like that Reaganomics now?

You claim Reagan is responsible for the US being near it's debt ceiling 24 years after he left office? And admire the economy of the builder of the Berlin wall? Unbelievable.

Edited by Jim in Anchorage

He challenged them to an arms race that they couldn't win and eventually they had to back down. That precipitated the breakup of the Soviet Union but was not the only reason.

The film and your praise for it shows how nuts you are. You weren't the subject of "A Beautiful Mind" were you?

The film and your praise for it shows how nuts you are. You weren't the subject of "A Beautiful Mind" were you?

Pete might have gone to college, but I severely doubt he ever took any high-level mathematics courses.

This seems to be your usual way of acknowledging that you're in over your head before you bail out of the thread. I'm still waiting for you to get back to me in the Foxconn thread and explain the relationship between free trade, competitive advantage and how it plays into the economic growth model. I'd love to hear about your economic and financial qualifications too, since you've been on record stating that your background is in sociology/psych.

Edited by Jauronimo

You claim Reagan is responsible for the US being near it's debt ceiling 24 years after he left office? And admire the economy of the builder of the Berlin wall? Unbelievable.

He claims "Inside Job" is a great film. That's even more retarded.