Dinosaur coming to Buffalo???

The Poojer

i like their growth...stamford, brooklyn, newark..as long as they can stay true to their origins it should be succesful, its a fun place and in my humble opinion, great food.

I thought this was already in the works years ago after Rochester opened.

when I was at taste of buffalo two years ago the peeps workin the Dino BBQ stand said they would be opening a buffalo location within 2 years...so a little behind schedule...but cool none the less

Personally I will stay away for a good year until the crowds die down, ill keep eating at Kentucky Gregs (cheektowaga location) or One Eyed Jacks (Lockport) for some GREAT local BBQ - and for the record, I would choose Gregs over Dino anyday

when I was at taste of buffalo two years ago the peeps workin the Dino BBQ stand said they would be opening a buffalo location within 2 years...so a little behind schedule...but cool none the less

Personally I will stay away for a good year until the crowds die down, ill keep eating at Kentucky Gregs (cheektowaga location) or One Eyed Jacks (Lockport) for some GREAT local BBQ - and for the record, I would choose Gregs over Dino anyday

Love Kentucky Gregs! Very underrated place. Seems to fly below the radar of a lot of people. My parents had never heard of it until a few months ago and now they are hooked.

I know there is better authentic bbq than Dinosaur, but the ambience is great and while it may not be the best bbq, its up there. That combination is what makes dinosaur such a great spot, in my humble opinion.

I know there is better authentic bbq than Dinosaur, but the ambience is great and while it may not be the best bbq, its up there. That combination is what makes dinosaur such a great spot, in my humble opinion.

oh no doubt, and I do think it is really good BBQ...its a cool place for sure (only been to the syracuse one) - but whatever location they open in Buffalo wont match the ambiance that is going on in Syracuse, because it will be filllllled every night with first timers, etc. who want to see what dinosaur is all about - my advice: wait a year, or just go to your local amazing Wegmans and buy some dinosaur in a bottle and a pork butt/shoulder and make your own Dino-Q (or go to Gregs haha)

but if and when Dino opens in Buff I will def. be a patron

...its a cool place for sure (only been to the syracuse one) - but whatever location they open in Buffalo wont match the ambiance that is going on in Syracuse, because it will be filllllled every night with first timers, etc. who want to see what dinosaur is all about ...

I've taken people from out of town to Dino here in the Cuse and they've all said they can't wait to come back.

I've taken people from out of town to Dino here in the Cuse and they've all said they can't wait to come back.

oh no doubt, and I go every chance I get in syracuse...I just dont know if a buffalo location can match the ambiance of the syracuse one...either way im excited, i like their bbq

oh no doubt, and I go every chance I get in syracuse...I just dont know if a buffalo location can match the ambiance of the syracuse one...either way im excited, i like their bbq

I've been to the Rocheter location and like you are thinking, the ambiance doesn't match Syracuse. I think it has to do with the lack of bikers.

I've eaten at all those BBQ places, and many others (just look at the size of me!), and

this place is better than them all, imho:

http://suzy-que.blogspot.com/

I thought this was already in the works years ago after Rochester opened.

I have a vague recollection of Dinosaur wanting to move into the Lafeyette Tap Room however many years ago.

This was when the LTR moved from their old/current home over to Pearl St - where Century Grill is now - before moving back several years later.

I vaguely remember Mark Goldman blocking it somehow becuase this was when D'Arcy McGee's chamged to a barbecue place before switching back to D'Arcy McGees again.