[closed]Randy Moss and Stevie Johnson at WR?

Think about it... We could have two extremely good WR's on the field at once with Stevie and Randy Moss. I think that Chan would have a good ability to deal with Moss as well. Really I think Moss would look in a Bills uni. He won't be the same player he was 10 years ago, but he'd be a great option if paired with Stevie Jjj

Moss also had nothing left when he was with Oakland before he went to the pats. He played with Minnesota and Tennessee, not exactly teams someone who wants to win a ring Is going to be motivated to play for. I sure hope no one in the afc east, patriots more specifically gets him. I could see him back in form with the pats, and that would be scary with welker, gronk and hernandez.

I'd rather have TO. Moss was never fundamentally sound, he just had freakish athletic ability. Now that his physical dominance is waning his value is bottoming out. And he's every bit the locker room cancer TO ever was. There's a reason NE let him walk & replaced him with Dieon Branch.

TO actually could be a good move. It won't happen but it would make sense. Easily could be very good & Jones has speed & showed flashes last year. TO would give us a solid pro whose fundamentals are unmatched since Rice so we could see what those guys can do but have an insurance policy. If they don't pan out you look for another WR next year, it won't happen but it's what I would do.

Sounds like a great plan for the Patriots. Get Stevie to sign on the cheap to play for a winner and Moss to come back with something to prove. While the Bills can let yet another diamond in the rough player go instead of paying him what he is worth(or maybe a bit more because you have to)

cancer cells would be proud to be referred to as randy mosses

paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

now t.o., i think hes broke and desperate and beaten up enough to behave. if they bring stevie back and cant find anything better i wouldnt mind him as wr2

Stevie Johnson's contract was up at the end of the regular season. Considering the Bills front office had pretty much nothing to do since then, one would think that SJ is looking for the payday Buffalo can't offer a young talent. Let go old and feeble. T.O. AND Moss!

How many free agents have signed in that time period?

None.