FredEx was on WGR this afternoon

JÂy RÛßeÒ

http://podcast.wgr550.com/wgr2/3308562.mp3

Hilights:

On contract front: nothing new. He realizes the front office is busy with other things right now.

Will he hold out: No. He's a football player.

On CJ Spiller: Rooted for him to do well - he's a teammate. Would review film with him on Mondays.

On He & CJ next year: Gonna need all playmakers to make plays.

On Current Health: Started running this week. Can't wait for OTAs

Pay Freddie, he still has a few good years, broken bones heal better than liaments, Freddie's injury was a a non displaced fracture, he is good to go, he will be a stud this year. Yes a total stud

Hilights:

On contract front: nothing new. He realizes the front office is busy with other things right now.

On CJ Spiller: Rooted for him to do well - he's a teammate. Would review film with him on Mondays.

Love this attitude. He is not someone whose mind is always on the money or who'll tank once he sees $. It's all about the football.

Have him in for a physical and maybe get something done with an extension in the OTAs.

Hilights:

Hey man just wanna say thanks for posting this.

I live in Queens, N.Y. and we don't have WGR here and I work 10am-7pm so by the time I get home I chill with the family and visit TBD before it's time to start heading for bed so to hear Fred felt real good tonight.

To all the people on here posting about get rid of Fred and things of that nature just listen to this and see what type of person we have playing the running back position for our team and if you still don't wanna pay this guy what he's rightfully earned? Then we've lost as an organization being that without true fans you can't have an organization at all...

Fred sounds like a great guy. I hope he stays involved with the Bills and the area when he is done playing. I thought it was funny when he said he listened to Schopp & The Bulldog. Obviously when he referenced the "people say Spiller was a bust" comment it was likely something he heard from Schopp, Bulldog and Sully. In fact those guys must have a knot in their stomachs having to face the same people they used to throw under the bus regularly.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Fred sounds like a great guy. I hope he stays involved with the Bills and the area he is done playing. I thought it was funny when he said he listened to Schopp & The Bulldog. Obviously when he referenced the "people say Spiller was a bust" comment it was likely something he heard from Schopp, Bulldog and Sully. In fact those guys must have a knot in their stomachs having to face the same people they used to throw under the bus regularly.

PTR

:thumbsup:

Fred Jackson is my favorite player, guy produces and puts himself before the team. When his contract expires he will get a solid 2-3 year offer from a # of teams.

I think you meant to say he puts the team before himself but I understood what you meant... No need to edit...

Gotta log Fred

Still trying to figure this one out. Put his name in a book? Hit him over the head with a large tree trunk? Raise him to the power of some fixed number?