Nice Call Antoine Winfield. . .

BenchBledsoe

Remember Antoine wanting out this past off season because he wanted to "play for a winner"? Nice choice Mr. Stone Hands. The Vikings would have choked their way out of the playoffs if it wasn't for the fact that in the NFC anybody with a pulse has a shot.

We would rip the Vikings in Buffalo, and they'd find a way to lose to the Bills in the Metrodome if the game meant anything of importance to them.

Also, long-term, I like our team much better than those classic underachievers.

Last week, coach Mike Tice said that a loss is a loss, his dog Lucy still licks his face when he goes home, win or lose. . . Tice actually said that to the media! Hell-freakin-larious.

So, Antoine, enjoy your time with that "winning" organization. The only ring you'll ever get there is maybe ring around the collar. . .

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

Don't forget about Nate Odomes...

I will never forget what we could have been if he had stayed, and not gone to Seattle and torn up his knees...

poop.

Remember Antoine wanting out this past off season because he wanted to "play for a winner"? Nice choice Mr. Stone Hands. The Vikings would have choked their way out of the playoffs if it wasn't for the fact that in the NFC anybody with a pulse has a shot.

We would rip the Vikings in Buffalo, and they'd find a way to lose to the Bills in the Metrodome if the game meant anything of importance to them.

Last week, coach Mike Tice said that a loss is a loss, his dog Lucy still licks his face when he goes home, win or lose. . . Tice actually said that to the media! Hell-freakin-larious.

So, Antoine, enjoy your time with that "winning" organization. The only ring you'll ever get there is maybe ring around the collar. . .

179950[/snapback]

It's silly he left to "win". Come on, we all know he left for the $$$!!!

Why all the AW bashing? It's all about the money with most of these guys. AW is a stud leading the Vikings in Defensive tackles Special Teams Tackles Interceptions and forced fumbles. The departure worked out for both parties which is fairly unusual.

In addition, I'd take McGee and Vincent (at safety) rather than Winfield and whoever we would have had to play at safety if Antoine stayed.

180334[/snapback]

That's a pretty ridiculous argument. The only reason that McGee is playing so much is because the guy in front of him, TV, got injured. Otherwise, Vincent would be the cornerback today, McGee would be the nickel back, and Baker would likely be the FS. If Winfield stayed, McGee would still be the back-up, and Antoine would be the starter.

Only if AW got hurt like TV, would McGee have gone in at starting CB, and when AW got back to CB from injury, it would likely have been Mcgee who would have played FS (because the coaches said they wanted the best four players out there, and I believe McGee actually played FS most of his senior season and not CB).

Not to mention that AW and Terrence McGee have both played approximately the same amount of time this year, and they both have 3 INTs.

179950[/snapback]

Get the wax out of your ears, he didn't say "play for a winner", he said he wanted to play "for the highest bidder".

I don't think AW is too upset, he cashed in on the big money that is every player's plan once their first contract is up.