Are they black or African-American?

Unless you moved here from Africa, you're not African-American.

In the same vein: unless you moved here from Ireland, you're not Irish-American. Nobody cares if you're of Irish descent. Yes, even on St. Patrick's Day. Hell, especially on St. Patrick's Day.

Unless you moved here from Africa, you're not African-American.

In the same vein: unless you moved here from Ireland, you're not Irish-American. Nobody cares if you're of Irish descent. Yes, even on St. Patrick's Day. Hell, especially on St. Patrick's Day.

I alway's thought it would be cool to move to Kenya and insist on being called a American-African.

I'm an American, an Erieite, a Pennsylvanian, a Virginian, and I haven't quite figured out my current city title. Nobody I've run into knows what somebody from either Virginia Beach or Suffolk should be called, best responses I've gotten are Norf*ckers and Hampton Rodents

I'm an American, an Erieite, a Pennsylvanian, a Virginian, and I haven't quite figured out my current city title. Nobody I've run into knows what somebody from either Virginia Beach or Suffolk should be called, best responses I've gotten are Norf*ckers and Hampton Rodents

I thought you folks down in Tidewater wanted to be called 'BadNewz,' or 'BadNewz Kennels,' or 'Newport Nightly Newz at 5' or some other such reference to the local crime reporting there. My sister is in the Navy stationed in Norfolk. She seems fond of calling it BadNewz.

I thought you folks down in Tidewater wanted to be called 'BadNewz,' or 'BadNewz Kennels,' or 'Newport Nightly Newz at 5' or some other such reference to the local crime reporting there. My sister is in the Navy stationed in Norfolk. She seems fond of calling it BadNewz.

Does she know Dave?

I'm... an Erieite, a Pennsylvanian, a Virginian, and I haven't quite figured out my current city title.

We don't like your kind around here, boy.* :pirate:

Or maybe we do, I'm not sure. I haven't really been paying attention.

*That probably would read better if I knew how to type with a rednecky toothless cousin-humping dumbass racist accent.