Stevie to put end to TD displays

SKRAAPY

That's an easy one:

Vince Wolfork hitting the QB late and in the knee: legal.

"Happy New Year" on a t-shirt: 15 yard penalty.

Hitting the QB in the knee is no longer legal, but I get what you are getting it. Some of the rules make the league seem petty and hypocritical.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I hope he comes back. But as a buddy of mine mentioned, I can see the Jets making a hard run at him... That would suck.

From what I am hearing on WFAN in NYC the Jets have themselves in the same place we did in the late 90s wit no cap space. Not to mention the locker room fights between players they can't afford to replace.

That's an easy one:

Vince Wolfork hitting the QB late and in the knee: legal.

"Happy New Year" on a t-shirt: 15 yard penalty.

Funny, cause I was watching Soccer highlights here in the UK and a player from Aresnal wrote on his shirt happy birthday to his grandma(maybe he got the idea from stevie) . There was no penalty assessed and no one seemed to care at all. Soccer players celebrate quite a bit and it hasn't affected the sport at all. What I don't understand is, scoring is exciting. Hell everyone in any given stadium goes nuts when their own team or player scores. They celebrate,go nuts, do crazy dances. Yet the player that just scored is supposed to act cool and natural. I don't mind the celebrations as long as it isn't taunting.

Funny, cause I was watching Soccer highlights here in the UK and a player from Aresnal wrote on his shirt happy birthday to his grandma(maybe he got the idea from stevie) . There was no penalty assessed and no one seemed to care at all. Soccer players celebrate quite a bit and it hasn't affected the sport at all. What I don't understand is, scoring is exciting. Hell everyone in any given stadium goes nuts when their own team or player scores. They celebrate,go nuts, do crazy dances. Yet the player that just scored is supposed to act cool and natural. I don't mind the celebrations as long as it isn't taunting.

to be completely fair, soccer has a goal once every 3 years, so they should be allowed to celebrate.

Then pressure the NFL to change the rules.

For now, rules are rules. Follow the rules, so you don't hurt your team.

Seems pretty simple.