JBOYST HAS GONE TOO FAR!!!

ajzepp

I want to preface this by saying that Jboyst is one of my favorite TBD'ers. His good humor has often brought a smile to my day, and it really hurts me to have to bring this to everyone's attention...

So, we all know about how the cow has four vaginas. I won't say I really understand WHY the cow has or needs four vaginas, but when it comes to evolution there are just some things that should not be questioned.

Anyway, we also know that from time to time Jboyst likes to sort of innocently joke about his cow Bessie, and for the most part this is all in good fun. Others of us sometimes will joke around in return and call him a cowf****r, and we've all had a good laugh. Well, unfortunately, as can happen from time to time, something that started off an good innocent fun has turned tragic.

Jboyst, I hope you will just come clean here and save yourself the additional pain and embarrassment down the road. I'm telling you this as a friend...I hope you take my advice.

So without further adieu, I reluctantly present to you...

THE WOMAN WITH TWO VAGINAS!!!

Edited by ajzepp

Twice the PMS? No thank you.

Exactly, Beerball! That is the sort of HORROR that Jboyst's bovine transgressions have caused!

And some of you people are worried about a little sun spot? I think it's time we get our priorities in order.

Does this double the PMS? If so be very afraid..... Very afraid

lmao...I'm glad to see we're all on the same page here

Wow...a picture is truly worth a thousand words...

dammit Jboyst...what were you THINKING man

Don't speak too fast, aj!

You often write about how you love your electronic devices. But now I hear you're on the waiting list for the iPod version of this product.

HEYAL NO! :lol: :lol:

LOL!!!

Well, I come in from the pasture....wait....it doesn't matter what I was doing...

I will add that it is quite normal for cows to have a few extra teats, too. Oh, the joys of cow and how funny you think they'd be. Palpating cows on a cold day is always a fun way to stay warm.

Now, the rest of the story... could she have two babies by two different guys? How about stay a virgin in one and not the other? Does anyone have her number?

Moo.

Well, I come in from the pasture....wait....it doesn't matter what I was doing...

I will add that it is quite normal for cows to have a few extra teats, too. Oh, the joys of cow and how funny you think they'd be. Palpating cows on a cold day is always a fun way to stay warm.

Now, the rest of the story... could she have two babies by two different guys? How about stay a virgin in one and not the other? Does anyone have her number?

Moo.

I'm glad you find this so funny mister!!

I still wonder what a male nurse would know about a vagina...

LOL!!!!!

I know things about vaginas I don't WANT to know, brother! :lol:

I'll never forget the first time I was catheterizing a woman...it was in a long term acute care hospital filled mostly with seniors. The patient was around 70 y.o. and quite heavy. The RN that was precepting me always found me ways to improve my skills, so I took her up on this challenge. She was from somewhere in the Caribbean and very, very firm and direct...sort of a modern day nurse ratchet. Anyway, I created my sterile field, had my supplies ready to go, had two other RNs on the side of the lady helping me to get some, uh, room to work in there. I clean the area and go to insert the catheter, and my preceptor yells out, "THAT'S THE CLIT!!!!!!" Ever since that day I've never forgotten that the urethra is underneath the clitoris :blush:

Who knew, right?

Edited by ajzepp

I want to preface this by saying that Jboyst is one of my favorite TBD'ers. His good humor has often brought a smile to my day, and it really hurts me to have to bring this to everyone's attention...

So, we all know about how the cow has four vaginas. I won't say I really understand WHY the cow has or needs four vaginas, but when it comes to evolution there are just some things that should not be questioned.

Anyway, we also know that from time to time Jboyst likes to sort of innocently joke about his cow Bessie, and for the most part this is all in good fun. Others of us sometimes will joke around in return and call him a cowf****r, and we've all had a good laugh. Well, unfortunately, as can happen from time to time, something that started off an good innocent fun has turned tragic.

Jboyst, I hope you will just come clean here and save yourself the additional pain and embarrassment down the road. I'm telling you this as a friend...I hope you take my advice.

So without further adieu, I reluctantly present to you...

THE WOMAN WITH TWO VAGINAS!!!

Here we go again with more ""COW"".talk!!!!

Here we go again with more ""COW"".talk!!!!

Sorry Cowgirls, I just felt it was my public duty as a proud mbr of society and TBD to let others know of this.