Jerome Simpson Busted!

Yeah, but he did that sick front flip.

Correct, and it was awesome. News said carries 1-5 year sentence, but would highly doubt he would get any jail

time, if he does, he might be sticking something else, somewhere else for a while.

Edited by Cookiemonster

You can't expect players to survive on piddly NFL salaries alone. :w00t:

PTR

Classic!! I woud venture to say that it was for personal use only, it is the off season,

probably wouldn't make it to training camp without running out either.

He was busted 4 months ago. The indictment was handed down today.

I didn't know that,the news story made it sound as if it just happened, but I trust your

statement, still just boggles my mind,if he was busted and it carries that kind of penalty,

he must have been dealin.

Edited by Cookiemonster

Okay...WTF!?

This began in SEPTEMBER. I remember during the Cincy game hearing his name called and going "wai--wuh?"

How is it after 2.5 lbs was intercepted to his KY home, and another six pounds AND scales were found in his HOME home he was then able to play an entire season...no suspension!?

:thumbdown:

Okay...WTF!?

This began in SEPTEMBER. I remember during the Cincy game hearing his name called and going "wai--wuh?"

How is it after 2.5 lbs was intercepted to his KY home, and another six pounds AND scales were found in his HOME home he was then able to play an entire season...no suspension!?

:thumbdown:

Mind boggling....I guess he didn't kill his prgenant babies momma or harm any dogs in the process, so he gets a season pass because he didn't get caught dealing it.

Just prepping it for distribution.

Mind boggling....I guess he didn't kill his prgenant babies momma or harm any dogs in the process, so he gets a season pass because he didn't get caught dealing it.

Just prepping it for distribution.

Vick was suspended AFTER he plead guilty, how is this hard to understand? He was arrested which doesn't prove guilt. Now that he has been indicted I would imagine a suspension is looming. Big Ben was suspended without being found guilty but the league office had time to investigate the allegations with Simpson it was during the season so they erred on the side of caution. It isn't like he can't be suspended now for 2012.

Vick was suspended AFTER he plead guilty, how is this hard to understand? He was arrested which doesn't prove guilt. Now that he has been indicted I would imagine a suspension is looming. Big Ben was suspended without being found guilty but the league office had time to investigate the allegations with Simpson it was during the season so they erred on the side of caution. It isn't like he can't be suspended now for 2012.

You're right. It just appears that the justice system and NFL let him slide even though he basically got caught red handed.

Still a nice tumble into the end zone for a guy that might be serving some time in the big house. You don't want to be previewing your flexibility to any potential "bubbas".