Coachella

Phlegm Alley

As I am sure some of you are aware, the Coachella lineup was announced last week and tickets to the event, subsequently went on sale last Friday. Here is a comprehensive, interactive listing of the lineup, which allows you to view the artist's Facebook, Youtube page, etc: Coachella Lineup

Me and 3 other friends that I grew up with scored tickets, along with a 4 night car camping pass before the concert sold out. One of the primary reasons for me going is the reunion of At The Drive-In, who broke up back in 2001. There are a number of other artists that I am looking forward to seeing, so it should be a great festival.

Anyone else from TBD attending this year? If so, which weekend?

As I am sure some of you are aware, the Coachella lineup was announced last week and tickets to the event, subsequently went on sale last Friday. Here is a comprehensive, interactive listing of the lineup, which allows you to view the artist's Facebook, Youtube page, etc: Coachella Lineup

Me and 3 other friends that I grew up with scored tickets, along with a 4 night car camping pass before the concert sold out. One of the primary reasons for me going is the reunion of At The Drive-In, who broke up back in 2001. There are a number of other artists that I am looking forward to seeing, so it should be a great festival.

I'm not really familiar with 75% of the bands on the lineup, but the ones that I do know would make the trip worthwhile. Flying Lotus would probably be a sickkk show. Snoop and Dre would be killer as well.

that sounds absolutely awful...but then again, dates are one of the very few foods I'm aware of that I really just plain and simply cannot stand....radishes are the other one....

Coachella still blows my mind. I remember back in the 80's the only thing in coachella was a roadside stand to get a date milk shake. Is that stand still there?

Coachella still blows my mind. I remember back in the 80's the only thing in coachella was a roadside stand to get a date milk shake. Is that stand still there?

Would have no idea FISD. I live in Philly and flying into San Diego. I have to agree with Pooj though...a date milkshake sounds kinda gross.

Ewwwwwww, I remember that place. Nothing says thirst quencher on a HOT day more than a date milkshake.

that sounds absolutely awful...but then again, dates are one of the very few foods I'm aware of that I really just plain and simply cannot stand....radishes are the other one....

Lentils?

That is a pretty sweet lineup for sure. Good news for us on the East Coast is that the lineup for Lollapalooza is typically very similar to that of Coachella. Rather than make your way up to Indigo, which is kinda out of the way, catch many of these acts in downtown Chicago. I'm waiting for the lineup leaks which happen like clockwork every March before I make this Lolla #3.