Vacationing in WNY 7-13-15 2012

Hammered a Lot

So the area is going to support a 500,000 person Country Music concert...

I'll remember this every time some genius posts about Nix and Gailey being rednecks, or refers to Nix as Boss Hog, or mentions how "stupid" his southern accent sounds...

Boring......

Boring......

Hey man, I hope they have it at the Ralph and you make a killing off of it. Im sure everyone will have a blast too.

I just think it's funny that people were complaining about how stupid Nix sounds, yet they/their family know all the words to Red Solo Cup too. :thumbsup:

Is "Red Solo Cup" really the name if a song? I gotta go to google now.....

<sigh>…just not a fan of country music at all...

Hey man, I hope they have it at the Ralph and you make a killing off of it. Im sure everyone will have a blast too.

I just think it's funny that people were complaining about how stupid Nix sounds, yet they/their family know all the words to Red Solo Cup too. :thumbsup:

Edited by The Poojer

After reading the craigslist ad somehow I have a hard time believing this to be true. this seems like it would be WAYYY too big for evangola state park and I highly doubt the biggest country bands are going to just stop touring in the middle of summer and all converge onto Evangola State park.

Call me skeptical but I am having a hard time buying into this... but if it's true it would be pretty wild

After reading the craigslist ad somehow I have a hard time believing this to be true. this seems like it would be WAYYY too big for evangola state park and I highly doubt the biggest country bands are going to just stop touring in the middle of summer and all converge onto Evangola State park.

Call me skeptical but I am having a hard time buying into this... but if it's true it would be pretty wild

I got a feeling this is a scam also, to big for the site. I have a venders contract in hand for the event with a Name, Address, and phone number. I'm going to have it checked out.

Edited by Hammered a Lot

I got a feeling this is a scam also, to big for the site. I have a venders contract in hand for the event with a Name, Address, and phone number. I'm going to have it checked out.

Did you see the "lineup" - every live huge country star you can name.......Plus comedy by Leno, Ferguson and Conan.

With a bunch of misspellings to boot.

Did you see the "lineup" - every live huge country star you can name.......Plus comedy by Leno, Ferguson and Conan.

With a bunch of misspellings to boot.

If you click onto some of the acts tour dates July 13-15 are open!

Edited by Hammered a Lot

Easiest way to confirm this bit of news is to call the town of Angola, or whatever government body is in charge of the park. You can't throw a party this big without permits out the wazoo. Cops, traffic, EMTs, sanitation, you name it, it needs a permit. Especially if it's a public park.

But you would think something this huge would be on the news by now. If this is the first you heard about it then your scam radar is working.

WYRK might be worth a call too.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot