Donte Whitner - SUCKED TODAY

major

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Lil Donte had a very nice1st half, that hit on Thomas was his best ever (that I've seen anyways, much better than the one on Chad O.). He was a complete B word at the end of the game though, just pathetic on the Saints last 2 TD plays. When Harbaugh called a time-out after the Saints got the ball the last tine at the end, I first thought it was to make sure that Lil Donte was off the field. :lol: But that wasn't the case, he was still playing.:doh:

The Saints picked apart Whitner today. Next week, whomever the Niners play, the Giants or Pack will eat his lunch. Man our front office has sucked over the years. I can't believe we selected that guy with the number 8 pick in the 1st round. The sad thing is that Whitner thinks he's good.

Seriously?? You want to post that nonsense? You saw a game with one of the BEST passing offenses in the league. What more did you expect. (Thats a rhetorical statement)

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

First half was all pro quality. Big hits, turnovers etc...

Second half he fell apart. Whiffed tackles, missed opportunities.

Like I have always felt. Donte can hit below avrage tackler and couldn't cover my grandma on 3rd down. He looked decent in the first half AFTER the first saints td because the tight end was on the sideline. As soon as they brought him back in in the 4th the saints abused his short but to the tune of 14 more points. Donte will be donte a 5 foot 180 lb line backer pretending to play safety. Thank god for george Wilson. Oh and I live right by the bay area and whatever these fans are watchin it's. It the play from their strong saftey!

why don't you find a new team then asswipe,

and stop spreading your BS here...

Why because I tire of the constant loser comments and pussification of this team from the over dramatic fan base that says absurd statements like Donter is a loser as a person and a joke of a football player because they still have sand in their vagina about us not taking Ngata?

Seriously, it gets old...so, if you don't like that some of us here are tiring of the non stop whining, absurd threads and statements, and general loser mentality of a lot of posters here, then why don't you go find a new team.

Why because I tire of the constant loser comments and pussification of this team from the over dramatic fan base that says absurd statements like Donter is a loser as a person and a joke of a football player because they still have sand in their vagina about us not taking Ngata?

Seriously, it gets old...so, if you don't like that some of us here are tiring of the non stop whining, absurd threads and statements, and general loser mentality of a lot of posters here, then why don't you go find a new team.

I'm not the one putting down the Buffalo Bills/fans.

Edited by Fig Newton

I'm not the one putting down the Buffalo Bills/fans.

So what are you saying is that English isn't your first language and you struggle to comprehend it? Because for you to say you are not putting down fans but yet feel compelled to write "why don't you find a new team then asswipe" to a long time Bills fan like myself, then you clearly dont comprehend English enough to understand thats exactly what you are doing. I attacked a specific post and a specific type of post...not the Bills or all their fans. But I am sure you are going to rationalize it to be however you want to spin it.

The funny thing is that you are replying to a post where I responded to a post which said Donte is a loser as a person and a joke of a safety...a typical uneducated whiney post typical of a crowd of Bills fans who still have their panties in a wad over not drafting Ngata. So because Whitner isnt Ngata he suddenly is a loser as a person (even though he gives a lot to charity and does lots of charitable work) and a joke of a safety (despite being the starting safety for a team one game away from going to the SB and also is a Pro Bowl alternate)...

But you must be right...I must not be a true fan just because I tire of pointless, whiney, illogical threads and posts like the one I replied to. If I had to guess, I would guess you are one of the people who piss and moan over our power rankings each week about how we get "no respect" when we do nothing to earn it...

Edited by Alphadawg7

So what are you saying is that English isn't your first language and you struggle to comprehend it? Because for you to say you are not putting down fans but yet feel compelled to write "why don't you find a new team then asswipe" to a long time Bills fan like myself, then you clearly dont comprehend English enough to understand thats exactly what you are doing. I attacked a specific post and a specific type of post...not the Bills or all their fans. But I am sure you are going to rationalize it to be however you want to spin it.

The funny thing is that you are replying to a post where I responded to a post which said Donte is a loser as a person and a joke of a safety...a typical uneducated whiney post typical of a crowd of Bills fans who still have their panties in a wad over not drafting Ngata. So because Whitner isnt Ngata he suddenly is a loser as a person (even though he gives a lot to charity and does lots of charitable work) and a joke of a safety (despite being the starting safety for a team one game away from going to the SB and also is a Pro Bowl alternate)...

But you must be right...I must not be a true fan just because I tire of pointless, whiney, illogical threads and posts like the one I replied to. If I had to guess, I would guess you are one of the people who piss and moan over our power rankings each week about how we get "no respect" when we do nothing to earn it...

I'm not even going to bother reading all of your BS (above), but this is the comment/post I was refering to and theres only one way for it to be interpreted.

These lame as threads and lame ass comments are a big part of the loser mentality and loser culture known as the Buffalo Bills.

Culture: the set of shared attitudes, values, goals, and practices that characterizes an institution or organization

Buffalo Bills: Pro Football Organization

Loser: something doomed to fail or disappoint

and you say Its my reading comprehension thats screwed up ...

Edited by Fig Newton

I'm not even going to bother reading all of your BS (above), but this comment is what I was refering to and theres only one way for Bills fans to take it.

These lame as threads and lame ass comments are a big part of the loser mentality and loser culture known as the Buffalo Bills.

Culture: the set of shared attitudes, values, goals, and practices that characterizes an institution or organization

Buffalo Bills: Pro Football Organization

Loser: something doomed to fail or disappoint

You say Its my reading comprehension thats screwed up, well try reading what you post.

Because I speak the truth I am somehow insulting everyone and everything? Like it or not, those kinds of things are a part of the losing habits of this team and the losing mentality that spreads across the fan base.

Besides, you should have read the post above...I directly replied to your statement of saying how you are not insulting people while directly throwing out insults.

Apparently you are content to lose and wallow in all the over dramatic rants that come with it...many of us others are tired of it. To each their own...

Because I speak the truth I am somehow insulting everyone and everything? Like it or not, those kinds of things are a part of the losing habits of this team and the losing mentality that spreads across the fan base.

Besides, you should have read the post above...I directly replied to your statement of saying how you are not insulting people while directly throwing out insults.

Apparently you are content to lose and wallow in all the over dramatic rants that come with it...many of us others are tired of it. To each their own...

I attacked a specific post and a specific type of post...not the Bills or all their fans. But I am sure you are going to rationalize it to be however you want to spin it.

more lies...