bellicheat redux

if it wasn't an issue why hire him during the season.. I'm not the conspiracy guy but they mentioned there should be a rule enforced to hire advisors based on the identity of the opponent after denver won the divisional game.. i'm not sure what was the capacity of the hire and don't really care but I know their is a FO rule against lateral movement during the season .. it must be a promotion to avois all kinds a belishit (new word) during the season.. should be a hiring freez at least..

maybe if your team is from a team starting with an n and the year starts out odd that that particular team may activate players off ir too.. its section 12.13 called the tuckraidn eatit31other teams rule. I'm surprised you are not aware.. they also can claim other teams ir too. heard they might eben get some football out of parrish.. kidding aside.. it would be like hiring singletary if they made it to the not again bowl.. the spirit of hiring disgruntled former exs.. is kinda classless too on mcdaniels part.. I only mentioned it to stir up some sh##.

I personally think when the pats play rich stadium.. it should be free vcr tape day.. with a strong suggestion not to throw these items at the hooded freaks.. violators will not be ejected but will get a strong talking too after the game.. etc. I guess it would be safe to say i dislike cheats more than pious tools.

but.. you are right .. I think it is allowed and he didnt have acces to this years practice coming from the rams.. he did have access to practice film from the years he was there but obviously not from the time he was in st.l. I'm sure billy boy wouldn't have paid the little tattle tale until after the season unless he had something he wanted.. I don't know the etiqutte of the board.. I have only read and not participated for quite a few years.. I am a former voyeur, learning on the run like losman after 2 seconds.

if it wasn't an issue why hire him during the season.. I'm not the conspiracy guy but they mentioned there should be a rule enforced to hire advisors based on the identity of the opponent after denver won the divisional game.. i'm not sure what was the capacity of the hire and don't really care but I know their is a FO rule against lateral movement during the season .. it must be a promotion to avois all kinds a belishit (new word) during the season.. should be a hiring freez at least..

maybe if your team is from a team starting with an n and the year starts out odd that that particular team may activate players off ir too.. its section 12.13 called the tuckraidn eatit31other teams rule. I'm surprised you are not aware.. they also can claim other teams ir too. heard they might eben get some football out of parrish.. kidding aside.. it would be like hiring singletary if they made it to the not again bowl.. the spirit of hiring disgruntled former exs.. is kinda classless too on mcdaniels part.. I only mentioned it to stir up some sh##.

I personally think when the pats play rich stadium.. it should be free vcr tape day.. with a strong suggestion not to throw these items at the hooded freaks.. violators will not be ejected but will get a strong talking too after the game.. etc. I guess it would be safe to say i dislike cheats more than pious tools.

Are you special?

Bellichick is the best coach in the business. Call him a cheat or whatever you want to call him, but the guy is a competitor and knows how to win.

After what I say last night in Pats vs Denver, plus NE having 2 first round drafts picks again this year, I say the Bills will never again win the AFC East while they are still playing at the Ralph. The Pats are set up to be absolutely dominant for the next 5 years.

McDaniels didn't have access to anything that Belicheat wouldn't have, seeing how McDaniels was in STL this year. It's not an issue.

This. Although one can't rule out that McDaniels might have some inside skinny on Tebow or on the Broncs playbook that helped NE, in general DEN just got outplayed and outcoached.

McDaniels had such a great year in St Louis - he took a promising young 2nd year QB and made him and his offense both bottom-dwellers. Can't wait to see next year in NE.

They are? Take Brady and Gronk off that team, and they are a 4 win team... maybe. Below average defense who did the same thing to tebow that our "terrible" defense did.

Take Brady and Gronk off? You mean like the 11-5 season they had in 2008?

1326637214[/url]' post='2363729']

They are? Take Brady and Gronk off that team, and they are a 4 win team... maybe. Below average defense who did the same thing to tebow that our "terrible" defense did.

Why take Brady and Gronk off the team? is there some reason they both won't be there for another 5 years?

Bellichick is the best coach in the business. Call him a cheat or whatever you want to call him, but the guy is a competitor and knows how to win.

Sort of. He was a losing, fired coach before Brady. Last night was his first playoff win in 5 years. Can't draft. His defense is ranked as one of the lowest in the league.

He has a top 5 all time QB on his team that they got by pure luck. If that makes him a great coach that knows how to win then you're right...

Personally I think any coach in the league would be winning with Brady, or Elway, Montana, Manning etc

Bellicheat and mcdaniels hiring... match made in tebow hell. If you can't video tape practice anymore.. then hire the guy with the tapes.. this will be brought up at the nfl meetings etc... sorry if this was already posted

Do you think he would hire a full time coach in a critical position just to beat help him beat Tebow?

All he has to do is watch the film that everyone else sees. Heck, the Bills beat Tebow.

Why take Brady and Gronk off the team? is there some reason they both won't be there for another 5 years?

Brady's 34 and won't likely be playing more than 3 more years, IMHO. Gronk had an injury history out of college, so may be due (for the record, I'm NOT rooting for this.) They have cap space, too, but also have a ton of FA's this year, including Welker, Branch, Connolly, Koppen, Shaun Ellis, Andre Carter, Ninkovich and Guyton at LB, plus some minor guys (like Molden at CB). Absent the 2010 draft with Herndandez and Gronkowski, their recent drafts have been pretty weak and I'm not too scared about those 1's and 2's next year, considering the 1 is NO's and the 2 is about the 54th pick. That said, they do have a way of making chicken salad out of chicken shite it seems, so who knows....

I think the OPs idea was that the Colts were a 1 player team (Manning), NE is a two player team (Brady and Gronk), not a true dominant-for-the-next-half-decade team.

We'll see what their D looks like against the Ravens, but on offense, I think their arsenal goes beyond Gronk and Brady.

I'm just hoping McDaniels does unto NE what he did unto the Rams offense in 2011

That's part of the reason but he didn't need to hire JMD this year, and could have waited to hire a replacement until O'Brien begins to flounder at Penn State later this year like he did with Charlie Weiss.

Don't think tht there was nothing tonthe timing of he signing. The fact that McDaniels was available when they were coaching his old team was the clincher as to why he was brought back before this year.

This. Although one can't rule out that McDaniels might have some inside skinny on Tebow or on the Broncs playbook that helped NE, in general DEN just got outplayed and outcoached.

McDaniels had such a great year in St Louis - he took a promising young 2nd year QB and made him and his offense both bottom-dwellers. Can't wait to see next year in NE.

Take Brady and Gronk off? You mean like the 11-5 season they had in 2008?

They had a damn good defense that year....Belicheck inherited a Parcels built team then accidentally fell upon Tom Brady...prior to this he has been fired from coaching jobs and moved around the league as much as any other coach

Anybody catch the pick play on Welker's touchdown? Or Gronkowski's push off on one of his touchdowns? Not that it would have mattered against the Broncos, but shouldn't they have to play by the same rules as a lesser team than them?

It's laughable what the Pats are allowed to get away with and they take full advantage of the ref's favoritism. The fix is in, they want Brady and Belichick to get their fourth rings to cement the modern "dynasty" tag.

Edited by 1billsfan