Saints - 49ers open thread

NoSaint

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What are they saying?

It was their 2009 season chant modeled after after a marine chant drew learned visiting the troops- this is him breaking it down after the superbowl parade.

Basic call back chant where drew says 1 team yells 2 drew yells win team yells for you, counts up and finishes out 9 --- 10, win --- again and they repeat the win again part

Edited by NoSaint

Grahams back!

Nope.

This game is a war!

Huge play by Roman Harper and he did a great job of not getting a personal foul. Nice fumble recovery by Frank Gore.

Andy Lee might be a big advantage today… the best punters in the NFL work in the Bay Area.

Saints have a top 5 Punter in moorestead. Should be a great kicking game. Casillas had a nice tackle there after the tipped punt last kick- not a bad start for him on special teams. Like that kid a lot.

Edited by NoSaint

Aldon Smith using athleticism and hand technique to get that sack. No real moves.

Bushrod is a good tackle but another reminder that there are no great left tackles in the NFL today.

I forgot Morestead was such an excellent punter.

Say what you want about Alex Smith… he can sling the rock.

This game so far is zero surprise to anyone who's watched the Niners this year.

Zero.

Aldon Smith using athleticism and hand technique to get that sack. No real moves.

Bushrod is a good tackle but another reminder that there are no great left tackles in the NFL today.

I forgot Morestead was such an excellent punter.

Not good when your safeties tackle each other. No one behind them!

Bushrod terrifies me. He needs a lot of help today.