Some Good News

Prove that's because of the government.

Until you can, shut the !@#$ up you mongoloid.

Medicare allows older Americans to see a doctor now, before a whole bunch couldn't so there. If that doesn't prove the points it's only because you are a complete moron--I already realize you are, so don't worry

Medicare allows older Americans to see a doctor now, before a whole bunch couldn't so there. If that doesn't prove the points it's only because you are a complete moron--I already realize you are, so don't worry

Before 2010? What, Medicare didn't exist in 2009? :lol:

So you're attributing an increased life expectancy to Medicare? Dude...just shut the !@#$ up will ya.

Wow, a 0.1 year increase in longevity under Obama's term! There's a causal relationship if there ever was one. This is clearly the work of big government. Also, the sun rose this morning. Thanks OBAMA!

Just curious, but why did big government increase the incidence of Alzheimer's, kidney disease, chronic liver disease and cirrhosis, Parkinson's and pneumonitis? Hmmm, gues Obama works in mysterious ways.

Wow, a 0.1 year increase in longevity under Obama's term! There's a causal relationship if there ever was one. This is clearly the work of big government. Also, the sun rose this morning. Thanks OBAMA!

Just curious, but why did big government increase the incidence of Alzheimer's, kidney disease, chronic liver disease and cirrhosis, Parkinson's and pneumonitis? Hmmm, gues Obama works in mysterious ways.

You know what they say about statistics eh?

Correlation or Causation?

Don't forget...that's an increase in a statistical average. Which means it could easily be caused not by the old living longer but by the very young not dying young. Y'know, like if homicides dropped.

So...Medicare...yeah. :rolleyes:

Before 2010? What, Medicare didn't exist in 2009? :lol:

Actually the report goes back to 1965 stupid, guess what was brand new then? Or are you on the "all Obama all the time" thing now? I didn't bring him up, you did

So you're attributing an increased life expectancy to Medicare? Dude...just shut the !@#$ up will ya.

Oh no, it's just what we call one example. Gees, you need everything explained to you in the greatest detail. Dumb

Oh no, it's just what we call one example. Gees, you need everything explained to you in the greatest detail. Dumb

When people give one example they usually throw out what they feel it the best example that solidifies the point they're trying to make. So in your weird little world Medicare is the number one reason why life expectancy has risen.

So what are the other examples of big government increasing life expectancy?

Actually the report goes back to 1965 stupid, guess what was brand new then? Or are you on the "all Obama all the time" thing now? I didn't bring him up, you did

So life expectancy never increased until Medicare came out? :lol:

When people give one example they usually throw out what they feel it the best example that solidifies the point they're trying to make. So in your weird little world Medicare is the number one reason why life expectancy has risen.

So what are the other examples of big government increasing life expectancy?

So life expectancy never increased until Medicare came out? :lol:

You really do need everything explained to you, don't you?

You actuallly believe Medicare hasn't improved peoples lives? Wow

Actually, you didn't read the report, just the LA Times article. And I know that because the LA Times article said that homicide rates have been the lowest since 1965, but the report - which I did read - only relates the changes in 2010 relative to 2009.

Even by the scandalously low standards we judge you by, that's a whole lot of laziness and stupid rolled into one.

Actually, you didn't read the report, just the LA Times article. And I know that because the LA Times article said that homicide rates have been the lowest since 1965, but the report - which I did read - only relates the changes in 2010 relative to 2009.

Even by the scandalously low standards we judge you by, that's a whole lot of laziness and stupid rolled into one.

Poop head