Bench ben?

NoSaint

I think this board would explode if that "whistle blew so we can't give you the fumble you clearly recovered" play happened to the Bills in the playoffs. I'm pretty upset about it and I don't even care about the Broncos.

I think this board would explode if that "whistle blew so we can't give you the fumble you clearly recovered" play happened to the Bills in the playoffs. I'm pretty upset about it and I don't even care about the Broncos.

Yes, but at least we'd give it a colorful nickname like all the other franchise-dooming calls that have gone against us in the playoffs.

p.s. is anyone else conflicted watching this game? I'd love to see Denver beat Pittsburgh but the ultimate goal is to have NE lose next week and I can't see Tebow making that happen.

Edited by KD in CT

Yes, but at least we'd give it a colorful nickname like all the other franchise-dooming calls that have gone against us in the playoffs.

p.s. is anyone else conflicted watching this game? I'd love to see Denver beat Pittsburgh but the ultimate goal is to have NE lose next week and I can't see Tebow making that happen.

That's EXACTLY why I'm pulling for the Steelers....