Brian Schottenheimer may be fired

Would anyone want him on the Bills staff?

Nope. While our offense struggled without Jackson our D is the biggest problem. Schottenheimer called for over 60 passes last week against Giants and Jets offense has gone backwards the last couple of years. Sanchez is a big part of the problem but so is coaching.

No. Not really.

Kind of odd how most of us wanted him to be the HC for Buffalo over Chan. Didn't he turn down an interview? Now, I wouldn't want him coaching this team. He's got better receivers now, a more established O Line, an arguably better quarterback, and he still can't get production out of them.

No. Not really.

Kind of odd how most of us wanted him to be the HC for Buffalo over Chan. Didn't he turn down an interview? Now, I wouldn't want him coaching this team. He's got better receivers now, a more established O Line, an arguably better quarterback, and he still can't get production out of them.

Yes, I think he turned down an interview...

The funniest thing is all Jets fans do is blame him for why Sanchez sucks. I can't be that Sanchez just isn't a good QB could it?

And I wonder where his career would be without daddy? No thanks and I'm so glad he didn't become our coach,.

Hmm... could things be any worse here?