What is the highest and lowest we can go in draft order with a win or

bbb

No you don't. There are very good players at every point in the draft. The GM has to pick

the right one. And the coaches have to develop them.

There's 9 more of them at 7 than there are at 16. Most of them better.

Look, the difference of 7 or 16 seems like a lot on paper, and i am sure in April some good guys will go off the board between 7 and 16. There will also be pro bowlers picked in the second third and fourth and so on...

Point being win today if you can, always root for your team to win.

And think about it this way even, the Bills have messed up a lot of top 10 picks,so just having the 7th pick doesnt mean you will get a great player. I know that is negative but seriously.

To me unless you have one of the top 5 picks, you start to see a vast degree of uncertainty in a player panning out. or living up to his draft status

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

I read today that RGIII is going to come out, per sources. That gets one more quality guy down to say #9 (I know we have a high strength of schedule, so I doubt we can get all the way to 7)........These names I'm hearing like Upshaw, etc. will not last to 16.

16th?!? Holy crap - I may have to root for a loss!

I wouldn't worry about it too much. 16th is the worst case scenario where they win and everyone else that's 6-9 or 7-8 right now loses. Some of those teams may be playing each other today, too. I only checked the records.

I doubt the Pats are going to roll over with home field advantage on the line, anyway.

I read today that RGIII is going to come out, per sources. That gets one more quality guy down to say #9 (I know we have a high strength of schedule, so I doubt we can get all the way to 7)........These names I'm hearing like Upshaw, etc. will not last to 16.

a perfect spot for Tannehill.

So, as it turned out we are picking 10th and a win would have slotted us at 12th. For two spots, I'd rather have the win than that embarressment.

And, it turns out the Denver win only cost us two spots, too.

But 16th will save Ralph some pocket money.

Exactly. So he can pocket more money, use the team as his own ATM machine and cement the move out of Buffalo when he finally dies by complaining how small the market is before he croaks.

Old codger has a death grip on life and is strangling any success this team could possibly have. Worthless miserly wastrel.

Honestly, all the lousy play and crappy teams have one thing in common: Ralph Wilson was the owner!