Liberal Media Bias

Look at any article on a politician getting in trouble. If it a republican, the article had (R-Eastbumf**k) in the first sentence. If the party affiliation is not mentioned or is buried in the middle or end of the article, it is a dem.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at any article on a politician getting in trouble. If it a republican, the article had (R-Eastbumf**k) in the first sentence. If the party affiliation is not mentioned or is buried in the middle or end of the article, it is a dem.

How true.

• 3 weeks later...

Obama got soft ball interview after softball interview. Every reporter had little Obamas dripping off their chins after interviewing him.

here at PPP, i have found sexual allusion (most often homosexual) to be greatly biased towards conservative posters. maybe we should commission a study to analyze the question or is my direct observation and impression enough?

here at PPP, i have found sexual allusion (most often homosexual) to be greatly biased towards conservative posters. maybe we should commission a study to analyze the question or is my direct observation and impression enough?

I don't think we need to commission a study. Sexual allusion, most often homosexual, is biased towards conservative posters because they're the one's who think it's scary and bad, hence insulting. Liberals think homosexuality is normal, why would they use allusions of it as insults?

I don't think we need to commission a study. Sexual allusion, most often homosexual, is biased towards conservative posters because they're the one's who think it's scary and bad, hence insulting. Liberals think homosexuality is normal, why would they use allusions of it as insults?

rasputin:"the people are revolting"

czar:"as are you, rasputin".

a psychoanalyst would have a field day.

That observation is obviously anecdotal but I think we should get to the bottom of this. I will start the poll. Do you think homosexuality is normal and/or good?

is being left handed normal; and/or good?

I love the conspiracy theories the righties are constantly coming up with.

It's not normal: only about 10% of the population is left handed.

It's not good, it's sinister.

Demonstrate he's wrong.

Well it should tell you something that all the "R"'s are from places like Eastbum**** an all the "D"'s are from more enlightened places like Manhattan.

Silly response.....the use of the word conspiracy, when none is claimed.

The observation that the media identifies Republicans in critical stories, and not democrats is very well documented throughout the net, there are sites dedicated to just that.

and with the (again well-documented) liberal makeup of the media....................it is not even particuarly suprising...............nothing "conspiratorial" about it.

but cliches are always easier for the left's responses on message boards than actual constructive commentary.

Silly response.....the use of the word conspiracy, when none is claimed.

The observation that the media identifies Republicans in critical stories, and not democrats is very well documented throughout the net, there are sites dedicated to just that.

and with the (again well-documented) liberal makeup of the media....................it is not even particuarly suprising...............nothing "conspiratorial" about it.

but cliches are always easier for the left's responses on message boards than actual constructive commentary.

Remember who you are dealing with here. Fatty may be a big guy/girl but is a mental midget. He is the one complaining about the "rich" not paying their fair share in taxes when he was raking in Earned Income Credit and had a negative tax rate. He'll respond to this with one of his bright retorts like "gee, you're really stupid".

Remember who you are dealing with here. Fatty may be a big guy/girl but is a mental midget. He is the one complaining about the "rich" not paying their fair share in taxes when he was raking in Earned Income Credit and had a negative tax rate. He'll respond to this with one of his bright retorts like "gee, you're really stupid".

He also likes to mock dead people. :thumbdown: