Slicers

3rdnlng

Would anyone else get away with this without an uproar in the media?

"Before the dinner, Obama hit the links, spending nearly seven hours at the Ko’olau Golf Club with Mike Ramos, Greg Orme and long-time friend Robert Titcomb, who earlier this year plead no contest to soliciting a prostitute in Honolulu."

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/201601-obamas-hawaii-vacation-golf-and-bacon-wrapped-pork-loin

"Before the dinner, Obama hit the links, spending nearly seven hours at the Koolau Golf Club with Mike Ramos, Greg Orme and long-time friend Robert Titcomb, who earlier this year plead no contest to soliciting a prostitute in Honolulu."

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/201601-obamas-hawaii-vacation-golf-and-bacon-wrapped-pork-loin

The answer is yes................anyone with a "D" after their name.

The doublestandard that officeholders(of different parties) are held to is simply beyond debate. When the media tries to blow it off by claiming "there is no liberal media conspiracy" They are just trying to divert attention from the well documented left mindset that dominates their newsrooms and editors.

and as far as Mr Obama's golfing................frankly the more he is on the links, the better off the country is.

Edited by B-Man

"Before the dinner, Obama hit the links, spending nearly seven hours at the Ko’olau Golf Club with Mike Ramos, Greg Orme and long-time friend Robert Titcomb, who earlier this year plead no contest to soliciting a prostitute in Honolulu."

Oh, who gives a !@#$? :wallbash:

Oh, who gives a !@#$? :wallbash:

I would have thought you would understand. Obama knows that he is covered in teflon and can get away with this. It's only a big deal because of his lack of giving a schit. The media would have killed Bush over this.

I would have thought you would understand. Obama knows that he is covered in teflon and can get away with this. It's only a big deal because of his lack of giving a schit. The media would have killed Bush over this.

I can't see the media caring about Bush associating with a john.

Of course, if he spent seven hours on a golf course while unemployment was at 9%, that would have been the day's lead story.

You try making a foursome on the Capitol without including at least one whore monger. The bigger problem here is that it takes these ass clowns 7 hours to play 18. No matter which way cut it that's unacceptably long. Kim Jong Il shot a 14 on that course in just under 45 minutes.

You try making a foursome on the Capitol without including at least one whore monger. The bigger problem here is that it takes these ass clowns 7 hours to play 18. No matter which way cut it that's unacceptably long. Kim Jong Il shot a 14 on that course in just under 45 minutes.

In fairness, the article said he spent 7 hours at the golf club, not on the golf course, which is nowhere near as unreasonable as people would make it out to be.

I understand it's bad optics and adds to the narrative of his idiocy, but it's simply a waste of time criticizing him for this.

In fairness, the article said he spent 7 hours at the golf club, not on the golf course, which is nowhere near as unreasonable as people would make it out to be.

I understand it's bad optics and adds to the narrative of his idiocy, but it's simply a waste of time criticizing him for this.

Which is why I responded with a joke. I couldn't care less if Obama spent 10 hours on the course and another 8 at the club bar on his vacation. Seems pretty normal to me.

It's as much an indictment of the media as Obama, but it does put his arrogance on display. I don't believe there are too many politicians that would knowingly put themselves in that position. Hell, spend time with your friend in private. He didn't need to advertise his teflonery.

The answer is yes................anyone with a "D" after their name.

The doublestandard that officeholders(of different parties) are held to is simply beyond debate. When the media tries to blow it off by claiming "there is no liberal media conspiracy" They are just trying to divert attention from the well documented left mindset that dominates their newsrooms and editors.

and as far as Mr Obama's golfing................frankly the more he is on the links, the better off the country is.

It sure is! That's why Eliot Spitzer is still Gov. of NY and Anthony Weiner is still in congress!!