Tom Brady Potential Record

miserable_fan

I can't help but think the worst when it comes to football. So, I envision a HUGE day for Brady (minimum 400 yards -- probably more) easily passing Marino and may even surpass Brees.

I know this is farfetched, but of course he is playing the Bills, and the football Gods just love to spit at us, so I can't be the only one who thinks this may actually happen, can I?

I don't even care if we lose, but if Brady sets yet another milestone stone against us, I just might snap.

Thoughts...?

The hope is that, unless a miracle occurs, the Pats get up early and brady takes a seat. If the Hoodie and Brady try to run it up and get yards passing, I hope that someone knocks Brady silly and he has to miss the playoffs. Not looking for a career ender, but a nice broken finger or thumb on the throwing had would work fine. Maybe a dislocated shoulder.

He'll beat Marino for sure.

My initial reaction to that was "Good". Which surprised me, because I really hate The Brady. If The Brady's hair were on fire I'd stop, laugh, and pour lighter fluid on him. So imagine how much I hate Danny Boy.

Great, as if the hoody didn't have enough reasons to get his revenge. Good thing Brees broke it or they would stop the game and announce it too make it worse.

The league memo has doubtlessly already gone out: look for lots of holding and pass interference calls against the Saints offense, and false start and holding penalties against the Bills' D.

IMO, if Brady were to light up the Bills for 400+ yards and break the record that Brees just set, it would be one of the most unsportsmanlike incidents this game has seen in a long time.

Pats will get a big lead and then put the backups in. I don't foresee the Bills putting up too much of a fight and Brees' record will remain intact.

Agree, besides - what are the chances George Edwards can up with 2 good defensive game plans in a row?!

I can't help but think the worst when it comes to football. So, I envision a HUGE day for Brady (minimum 400 yards -- probably more) easily passing Marino and may even surpass Brees.

If he tries and the Bills don't incur at least 3 PFs for blatant late hits/headhunting on Brady, I will be very pissed off.

He'll beat Marino for sure.

He's 190 yards behind Brees right now, so it's a long shot that he'll pass him. But you never know with the Bills pass D

Playoff rules question:

The Saints have clinched the division. If they and SF both win, who would be the #2 seed? In other words, do the Saints have anything to play for, or are they the #3 seed win or lose?

It would make some sense for them to sit Brees early if that's the case.

My initial reaction to that was "Good". Which surprised me, because I really hate The Brady. If The Brady's hair were on fire I'd stop, laugh, and pour lighter fluid on him. So imagine how much I hate Danny Boy.

/quote]

Ah yeas Marino. You can go to bed every night for the rest of your life knowing Kelly and the Bills owned him. And he knows it too!!!!

Playoff rules question:

The Saints have clinched the division. If they and SF both win, who would be the #2 seed? In other words, do the Saints have anything to play for, or are they the #3 seed win or lose?

It would make some sense for them to sit Brees early if that's the case.

If both teams win SF will be the number 2 seed. However both teams play at 1 so the outcome will be an unknown for both teams. Payton (saints HC is mum on the subject). He is already up 190 so it would be suprising if Brady caught him but not impossible.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AnSeSUFSoY.rxjYm9hCNHUtzTrt_?slug=ap-saints-breesfinish

If they and SF both win, who would be the #2 seed?

SF

In other words, do the Saints have anything to play for, or are they the #3 seed win or lose?

They certainly have something to play for since they won't know the outcome of the SF game, as that will take place at the same time as the Saints game.

SF

They certainly have something to play for since they won't know the outcome of the SF game, as that will take place at the same time as the Saints game.

Thanks and to Section122 as well.

I guess I was kinda thinking, N'orleans is playing the Panthers at home so we can chalk that as a win...but you gents are correct in that it doesn't do to take the outcome of any game for granite.

Including Pats-Bills, gents, including Pats-Bills.

Wow, wouldn't you rather piss on him?

Tom pisses lighter fluid?

"Seem"?

If I didn't put the 'seem' in there it could be construed that I was calling him stupid. If I did that I'd have to ban myself and I really don't want to do that. Self bannishment is really hard to overcome.

If I didn't put the 'seem' in there it could be construed that I was calling him stupid. If I did that I'd have to ban myself and I really don't want to do that. Self bannishment is really hard to overcome.

very rarely do I actually lol but that one did it. Between georgeedwardsteeth and Toshiero trolling is in full force on tbd.