Who's going to Foxboro?

PromoTheRobot

I bought a friends tickets for this game when we were 5-2 thinking this game might mean something. Oh well.

Anyway the Bills Backers of Boston will be partying with Pinto Kenny next to Liquor Mart on Rt.1 north of the stadium. ($50 parking is standard at Pats games, UGH!!) I'm also curious to see Patriot Place, and wonder if a similar development could be tied to the Bills future at RWS.

PTR

God Bless you sir, but this is going to be an ass whoppin of Biblical proportions I feel. They have home field on the line AND revenge. Neither of which I want the Pats to have AT their place, let alone both.

To quote Barry Switzer, they are gonna hang 'Half a hunerd' on us.

God Bless you sir, but this is going to be an ass whoppin of Biblical proportions I feel. They have home field on the line AND revenge. Neither of which I want the Pats to have AT their place, let alone both.

I wish I could disagree with your comments. Paying money for a public flogging is not for me.

The pats I believe need this game for home field in the playoffs,i tihnk Bellicheat will pile on points deep into the 4th quarter and not let up.

Or the team that whipped the Tebow's could play the game of their lives. The o-line is a disaster after Sunday so even with the pats poor defense

I doubt we can keep up with them in a shootout.

I know an ass-whoopin' is a real possibility. I'd be happy with a close loss at this point. I bought these tickets also as a favor to my Pats fan buddy who couldn't use the tickets. The Pats are real Nazis with their season ticket holders. If you sell a ticket to someone who violates even the smallest rule, your tickets are revoked...no recourse.

So $80 for a seat that goes for $35 at RWS and $50 to park the damn car. (I usually pay $10) The Pats may be good but they treat their fans like ATMs.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I have been to Foxboro a few times, the Bills could easily do something very similar to Patriot Place in Orchard Park. Of course they won't, because Ralph really doesn't give a flying F!

I'd settle for the HoF part of Patriot Place at RWS. I was at the KC Royals Stadium last year, and as part of a remodel, they have an UNBELIEVABLE HoF that is included with your ticket.

Unfortunately, the only way something like this is ever built under Ralph's watch is with taxpayer dollars.

I will be making my first visit to Gillette since the "just give it to them"/PI in the endzone game. :censored:

A friend has season tickets, and he asked me to go earlier in the year, when it looked like it may mean something. I am a little concerned about the potential for a blow-out, but just about anything will be better than my previous experience.

As far as Patriot Place, it is really just an open air mall, although the Bass Pro Shops, which is away from the "mall" section is pretty nice.

I know an ass-whoopin' is a real possibility. I'd be happy with a close loss at this point. I bought these tickets also as a favor to my Pats fan buddy who couldn't use the tickets. The Pats are real Nazis with their season ticket holders. If you sell a ticket to someone who violates even the smallest rule, your tickets are revoked...no recourse.

So $80 for a seat that goes for $35 at RWS and $50 to park the damn car. (I usually pay $10) The Pats may be good but they treat their fans like ATMs.

PTR

Oh I understand. I feel for the Bills to stay in Buffalo that $35.00 ticket will need to go go 60.00 or they will end up moving. That said, Kudos to you for doing your buddy a favor.

Patriot Place really is an awesome addition to the area surrounding Gillette Stadium, any of you that have not yet seen it will surely be impressed. I recommend checking out the CBS Scene as well as Bar Louie if you have some extra time after the game (you will because not 1 stadium in the NFL has a worse road system)!

Patriot Place really is an awesome addition to the area surrounding Gillette Stadium, any of you that have not yet seen it will surely be impressed. I recommend checking out the CBS Scene as well as Bar Louie if you have some extra time after the game (you will because not 1 stadium in the NFL has a worse road system)!

If you do go to either one of those places, stick to the drinks and enjoy the atmosphere...in my experience the food has been substandard.

Rockpile seats were $35 for early renewers. My seats in Gillette are in 318 which are actually further up than my Rockpile 241 seats.

PTR

Season ticket price for a couple of sections in a 65000+ seat stadium. My point is that amount is nowhere near the average stadium ticket price.

Season ticket price for a couple of sections in a 65000+ seat stadium. My point is that amount is nowhere near the average stadium ticket price.

Right. $79/game is the cheapest Pats season ticket price and few available. The average Pats ticket is almost $163.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Rockpile seats were $35 for early renewers. My seats in Gillette are in 318 which are actually further up than my Rockpile 241 seats.

PTR

Have a good time, PTR. I have been a couple of times, and actually find the Pats fans pretty fun , as they do not really think of the Bills as any kind of rivalry or anything cause they always smash us, kinda like we let about the Colts during the glory years.

Two things about the stadium

1) there is train service to Foxboro on game days. Not sure where you get it outside of Downtown and SouthStreet, but good alternative to driving especially for getting out after the game.

2) be prepared for the 300 seats, they are friggen up there. I sat in row 3 of the 300 section last year, and I swear that was higher than the last row at the Ralph. The wind kicks like crazy up there,dress for 15 degrees colder than if you were sitting in the lower bowl.

Yes they are. Good luck PTR. You will need it. Go undercover. No faded Lynch jersey. No white poms poms from the 'white out' game. Just stay low and get though it.

PTR

I bought a friends tickets for this game when we were 5-2 thinking this game might mean something. Oh well.

Anyway the Bills Backers of Boston will be partying with Pinto Kenny next to Liquor Mart on Rt.1 north of the stadium. ($50 parking is standard at Pats games, UGH!!) I'm also curious to see Patriot Place, and wonder if a similar development could be tied to the Bills future at RWS.

PTR

I've spent so much $ and endured the Route 1 nightmare thru *Norwood/Foxboro* to *Shaefer/Sullivan* and now Gillette* stadia more times than I care to remember - and, needless to say, have witnessed too many Bills disasters and experienced too many New* England* a-hole fans* to want to do it ever again!

(Got pelted with beer bottles at Foxboro as I walked thru the lot wearing my Bills Flutie jersey, saw the 'just give it to him' non-catch, saw Wade Phillips pull his team off the field in protest - allowing NE to go for 2 unimpeded rather than a PAT - thus not only winning the game but covering the spread - just one Bills fiasco after another, year after year ad nauseum :sick:)

I will say this, however, about Gillette* Stadium and Cheatriette* Place - it is a beautiful, state-of-the-art facility...once you make it thru traffic, pay your $50 parking fee, make the endless hike from the parking lots thru the pedestrian tunnels under Route 1, and finally thru the gates and to your seats.

Then you can enjoy a $30 pizza and wash it down with a $12 beer while watching the game from your $210 seat. :beer:

Patriot* Place is nice...it's impressive...but really just a typical upscale, high-end shopping mall attached to the stadium complex - one thing they got over Buffalo... they DO have a Bass Pro!

One unique feature you should watch for during the game - at half time, the Cheatriettes* just turn around and exit the field thru a door located right behind their* bench leading directly to their* locker room, while the visiting team has to march to the opposite end of the field, thru a series of tunnels, and finally to the visitors locker room - a fairly time-consuming parade that takes about 5 minutes each way, leaving just a few moments for half-time discussion/adjustments, etc.

(I was amazed to hear a NE* fan I sat next to on the flight to Boston tell me that Belicheat* actually requested that design when the stadium was being built - actually thought he was pulling my leg until I saw it with my own eyes!)

Anyway, enjoy the game, Promo - I predict a Happy New Year for Bills fans, as we sweep the Cheatriettes* allowing the Ravens to gain home field throughout the AFC playoffs...

Buffalo Bills 41

New England Cheatriettes* 0

GO BILLSSS!!!!

7 and 9 baby!!!!! B-)

P.S. Last Foxboro trip for me was 2010 - went fishing earlier that week off Newburyport and the bluefish, they were runnin'...

post-2970-034286600 1325082214_thumb.jpg

Edited by The Senator

2) be prepared for the 300 seats, they are friggen up there. I sat in row 3 of the 300 section last year, and I swear that was higher than the last row at the Ralph. The wind kicks like crazy up there,dress for 15 degrees colder than if you were sitting in the lower bowl.

I sat up there for a game once - literally the last row in the stadium. We were up so it made you kind of dizzy, even if height isn't a problem for you. The running joke we had (and still have to this day) is "Sir, please don't touch the blimp".