Are Bills fans great, crazy or what?

bbb

Our Quarterback is horrible. He will remain horrible, until that position makes it on ralph's yearly "we need better players list" we are stuck with him.

And, Ralph's list last year was that we need a quarterback!

On our TV the chant came in loud and clear. You know what though. tebow is the media darling, constant exposure, every game he flies some kid in for the game (great BTW). But all that exposure, the constant media love about his heroics, not to mention tebowing, puts a huge target on your back. Religion and the NFL are not a perfect mix. Tebow is fair game, especially playing like he did and he does well suck. Now, I wouldn't do it, and for people with young kids, I see the point. lets face it. if you have been too more than a few games at the Ralph you have seen far worse.

Tebow sucks was pretty tame compared to what we yell at Sanchez or Brady

Something along the lines of dirty sanchez or Brady swallows

i came in for the game this weekend and had a great time. the lots weren't full but the fans that were there you could tell were some of our best. the red pinto tailgate was as fun as ever. the sun felt great on a crisp winter day. our section stood for a good part of the game, and the empty seat in front of me served as a great noisemaker when we were on defense. i thought the tebow sucks chants were kinda funny, although i did not join in. coming in from colorado to see the game made it that much sweeter to see the win. i was most upset when cj was running so well, but we insisted on trotting out tashard choice when we got near the end zone.. there is a reason he was unemployed weeks ago and he showed us why. i'll enjoy my xmas present of bringing a bills win/broncos loss with me back to colorado for bragging rights!

i came in for the game this weekend and had a great time. the lots weren't full but the fans that were there you could tell were some of our best. the red pinto tailgate was as fun as ever. the sun felt great on a crisp winter day. our section stood for a good part of the game, and the empty seat in front of me served as a great noisemaker when we were on defense. i thought the tebow sucks chants were kinda funny, although i did not join in. coming in from colorado to see the game made it that much sweeter to see the win. i was most upset when cj was running so well, but we insisted on trotting out tashard choice when we got near the end zone.. there is a reason he was unemployed weeks ago and he showed us why. i'll enjoy my xmas present of bringing a bills win/broncos loss with me back to colorado for bragging rights!

I'm not saying that I'm one of the best, because Decembers are busy for me and I've given my ticket away a number of times for meaningless December games........But, it does seem for some odd reason that when the crowd is smaller that the noise they make is louder. I don't know if it echos more off the empty seats in the upper deck so the lower deck just seems louder, but it's usually pretty amazing.

And, I'm still amazed that we stood the whole game. For a game that meant nothing except bragging rights/draft position.

I was there to. I had a great time at that game and joined in on the Tebow sucks chants. He is fair game like anyother player. Most NFL players do a lot of charity work and good deeds, dosent change the fact that when your on the field you are the enemy. Some of the other comments i heard were offensive but a you suck chant is different. Plus with all the hype he is getting in the press makes him an easy target. Also I never wanted him here, I didn't belive his skill set would transfer well.

I came in from Indiana and was thrilled to have the chance to go to the game with my wife. (thanks to NyQuil) I thoroughly enjoyed the game in the Rockpile and met quite a few really good folks there. How about this weather for late December! Standing was the least of my worries, as it kept us warmer than sitting on the cold metal seats.

Merry Christmas to all!

I was lucky enough to attend every game tis season, preseason and regular season. I had a lot of fun at the Bronco game. I love Tebow, but I admit I was chanting "Tebow Sucks" along with everyone else. There's nothing horrible about that. We're passionate fans and it felt good to stand there, having fun together and giving Tebow a warm Buffalo reception. Even my wife was chanting it!

Our fans are great. Cincinnati has only sold out one home game this season and the only reason they did was because Steelers fans bought all of the tickets. They probably will not even sell out the huge game against the Ravens next week which is basically a playoff game.

Our fans are great. Cincinnati has only sold out one home game this season and the only reason they did was because Steelers fans bought all of the tickets. They probably will not even sell out the huge game against the Ravens next week which is basically a playoff game.

No, no Bills fans are just average if that. See the article by John Warrow earlier in the season. We never sell out when it's cold. He knows it's not a matter of winning and losing because........you know.........13 years ago the Bills had a playoff team so we can reference back to then just like it were today.

A lot has changed John. The NFL is more of an event now. The Bills successfully marketed their product as more than a game....as an "experience". All they need to do to sell out every game now is simply develop a team that is in contention half the time and makes the playoffs every 3-4 years like every other average team in the league.

I came in from Indiana and was thrilled to have the chance to go to the game with my wife. (thanks to NyQuil) I thoroughly enjoyed the game in the Rockpile and met quite a few really good folks there. How about this weather for late December! Standing was the least of my worries, as it kept us warmer than sitting on the cold metal seats.

Merry Christmas to all!

Merry Christmas to you, too! I wasn't complaining about standing. I was amazed that we were doing it for a team after a 7 game losing streak. That type of crowd energy is usually reserved for huge games, so I think it says a lot about Bills fans. People who thought it was a pathetic crowd weren't at the game.

The Bengals players are begging their fans to come to next week's games. See espn.com, and season ticket holders are able to buy extras for 1/2 price.

No, no Bills fans are just average if that. See the article by John Warrow earlier in the season. We never sell out when it's cold. He knows it's not a matter of winning and losing because........you know.........13 years ago the Bills had a playoff team so we can reference back to then just like it were today.

A lot has changed John. The NFL is more of an event now. The Bills successfully marketed their product as more than a game....as an "experience". All they need to do to sell out every game now is simply develop a team that is in contention half the time and makes the playoffs every 3-4 years like every other average team in the league.

That game 17 game against the Steelers on Jan 2, 2005, that had to be sellout, wasn't it? That was one of these high energy stand all game type games that I'm talking about.....It was for the playoffs, and I'm quite sure it was sold out.

The crowd today looked pitiful when you just see the upper deck, but actually in the lower bowl, it felt like almost like you were at a sellout. There were no empty seats around us, and the crowd was having a lot of fun - a lot of Santas, no shirts, etc.

But, the thing that was shocking to me is that the whole lower bowl - as far I can tell - stood for the whole game. That type of energy level used to only come out for playoff games. But, in recent years it's happened for the big games. Dallas MNF might have been the first one, then Pats SNF later that year (even though we got killed). (Actually, I now remember it also for the big game in Week 17 against the Steelers in '04, as well)

But, for a crowd to be this enthusiastic for a team that just fell off the cliff and lost 7 in a row, I think is amazing.

I am all about the draft pick, but when you're at the game, and the crowd is that into, you can't help but root for your Bills.

Imagine if they played meaningful games in December! This town needs some playoffs!

Wow. So much to say here. Number one, if you were on the Bills side, I was the one holding up the Satan sign in the lower bowl. Two, for anyone who just told me I wish Tebow was on the Bills right now!?! Do I need to write a novel in response? The Tebow sucks chants were so awesome and oh-so warranted. I have been at countless sporting events in my life where people chanted someone sucks and I found it ignorant and low brow. Like "Chara sucks" or something. But never before did it feel so right to say it. HE SUCKS!!! Unless you were there, I don't want to hear how it wasn't classy. If anyone actually watched the ESPN segment where Tebow was mic'd during the Bears game and is still cool with him, I'm gonna say you're a fraction as nutty as he is. Get that stuff away from me. Do you realize how many Bills players quietly do stuff for underpriviliged children who AREN'T affiliated with far-right "pro family" hate groups? Oh, but he's genuine, people say. OK, so if a guy joined the league and was a Paganist and painted his fingernails black and spoke in tongues to Satan after games, wouldn't he be just as genuine? He'd probably be less nutty. Tebow sucks, Go Bills, Merry Christmas and Amen. Peace, Metz

I was lucky enough to attend every game tis season, preseason and regular season. I had a lot of fun at the Bronco game. I love Tebow, but I admit I was chanting "Tebow Sucks" along with everyone else. There's nothing horrible about that. We're passionate fans and it felt good to stand there, having fun together and giving Tebow a warm Buffalo reception. Even my wife was chanting it!

Hell yeah man, it was amazing!

Wow. So much to say here. Number one, if you were on the Bills side, I was the one holding up the Satan sign in the lower bowl. Two, for anyone who just told me I wish Tebow was on the Bills right now!?! Do I need to write a novel in response? The Tebow sucks chants were so awesome and oh-so warranted. I have been at countless sporting events in my life where people chanted someone sucks and I found it ignorant and low brow. Like "Chara sucks" or something. But never before did it feel so right to say it. HE SUCKS!!! Unless you were there, I don't want to hear how it wasn't classy. If anyone actually watched the ESPN segment where Tebow was mic'd during the Bears game and is still cool with him, I'm gonna say you're a fraction as nutty as he is. Get that stuff away from me. Do you realize how many Bills players quietly do stuff for underpriviliged children who AREN'T affiliated with far-right "pro family" hate groups? Oh, but he's genuine, people say. OK, so if a guy joined the league and was a Paganist and painted his fingernails black and spoke in tongues to Satan after games, wouldn't he be just as genuine? He'd probably be less nutty. Tebow sucks, Go Bills, Merry Christmas and Amen. Peace, Metz

Hell yeah man, it was amazing!

I guess I have one more reason to be thankful that I'm on the sunny side of the stadium.

I think living 3K miles away is an acceptable reason. Living 45 minutes away is not.

PTR

I live 15 minutes away! And 12 years of losing seasons and going from 5-2 to 6-10 is reason enough for me to stay home and watch in on t.v, rather then spend my hard earned money !