Rob Ryan...I'll say it. I want him as the next HC of Buffalo

JimKelly12

Flame away but consider this.

He brings fire and passion. Surround him with a strong offensive team and keep Wanny in place and I think that could change the soft culture that has been around 1 Bills Drive since Wade left.

Since this would be his first HC gig he might consider coming to a place such as Buffalo, but woudln't command a salary like Gruden, Billick or Cowher (guys who are older and wouldn't come anyways).

Enough with the "give Chan a chance" crap. The reason I am not sold on him or Edwards is that they are absolutely unable to adapt, in game or between games.

It has been the same story week in and week out. Change has to come or they risk not selling out November games on top of December games next year.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He brings fire and passion. Surround him with a strong offensive team and keep Wanny in place and I think that could change the soft culture that has been around 1 Bills Drive since Wade left.

Since this would be his first HC gig he might consider coming to a place such as Buffalo, but woudln't command a salary like Gruden, Billick or Cowher (guys who are older and wouldn't come anyways).

Enough with the "give Chan a chance" crap. The reason I am not sold on him or Edwards is that they are absolutely unable to adapt, in game or between games.

It has been the same story week in and week out. Change has to come or they risk not selling out November games on top of December games next year.

So you want a 3-4 DC to be our head coach, but with a 4-3 DC?

Thanks, but no thanks. Ryan is not even the DC his mouth claims he is...and why the hell would Dave Wannestadt stick around to work for Rob Ryan?

I like the idea of having a coach that brings a bit of an edge to him, but, it seems that every time Rob Ryan opens his blow-hole, his Cowboys defense (far more talented, on paper, than what we currently have in Buffalo) gets the snot kicked out of them. I'd rather have Tony Sparano than either of the Ryan clowns.

Edited by Buftex

is it wrong to say

he is too ugly to be associated with the bills. cuz he is.

I just threw up in my mouth, tried to choke it back down, and then puked again.

Answer: No.

Why would a classless obnoxious buffoon be appealing to Bills fans, other than the fact that his abdomen might resemble theirs?

i think Billick would have been willing to come here....lack of interest was on our side.

No coach can help this team...need better players. Whomever the new DC is, should be one that can fire the players up. Maybe we can get Crennel....im sure he will walk from KC if he doesnt get the job, and potentially step in if Chan fails next year. I dont see Wanny sticking around. This role got him back in the nfl and he would put himself in a bad position to take a DC job with this team...he risks having the worst defense in the league because of the bills lack of talent and committment to get talent. if he fails, he then has a tough time getting to where he really wants to be which is a HC somewhere.

May a pox descend on the house of your loved ones; may the keg in your garage parch and go dry; may you descend into the seventh level of Dante's Inferno; may you come to understand that the only coaches who are willing to come to the Bills are out of work losers...

I just threw up in my mouth, tried to choke it back down, and then puked again.

Answer: No.

Why would a classless obnoxious buffoon be appealing to Bills fans, other than the fact that his abdomen might resemble theirs?

Because the organization needs someone to come in and shake it up in the worst way possible. Enough with these nice guy coaches, I want a coach that puts fear back into the organization.