was Ralph at the game today?

TheFunPolice

Shouldn't Ralph be getting close to his state of the franchise talk?

Ralph said we needed better players and a Quarterback, we were still in the Dick era. I remember it like yesterday, even though it was years ago.

Yea, ralph how's that all working out? I think he would just slump over if anyone had the guts to shove that in front of him.

Email to Mr. Wilson:

Game receipts were okay today, but the declining attendance will probably require some BS from you saying were are going to turn this thing around. I suggest the 2001 speech (They won't remember that already you said that ten years ago). Hope you and the family are doing well and will have a merry Christmas. Ebeneezer, I mean Ralph, per your request we let go a few more of the office staff, to make our personnel costs look more attractive to a new buyer. It'll mean that fewer customers will be able to contact us by phone, but we'll just say that there have been lots of calls for next year's season tickets. Maintenance has been complaining that they have no way to clean the artificial turf in the stadium between games, so we bought them a carpet sweeper and a long extension cord. That means no bonus for them this year. That was a great idea by you of avoiding the purchase of extra uniforms by having them double-sided. Now when we have a throwback day, we just turn their regular uniforms inside out.

Littman

p.s. The Bills lost.

Email to Mr. Wilson:

Game receipts were okay today, but the declining attendance will probably require some BS from you saying were are going to turn this thing around. I suggest the 2001 speech (They won't remember that already you said that ten years ago). Hope you and the family are doing well and will have a merry Christmas. Ebeneezer, I mean Ralph, per your request we let go a few more of the office staff, to make our personnel costs look more attractive to a new buyer. It'll mean that fewer customers will be able to contact us by phone, but we'll just say that there have been lots of calls for next year's season tickets. Maintenance has been complaining that they have no way to clean the artificial turf in the stadium between games, so we bought them a carpet sweeper and a long extension cord. That means no bonus for them this year. That was a great idea by you of avoiding the purchase of extra uniforms by having them double-sided. Now when we have a throwback day, we just turn their regular uniforms inside out.

Littman

p.s. The Bills lost.

:worthy::worthy:

...............and probably not far from the truth either. Most of the "old guard" was canned by Tom Donahoe. Maybe they cut corners in the ticket office and fire the 4 Canadians in charge. Everyone I knew there was canned when this Toronto BS started. As far as RW, I don't think we'll see him at RWS again this season. I saw him one time and that was it, though I didn't have a chance to talk with him like in years past.

Email to Mr. Wilson:

Littman

p.s. The Bills lost.

haha..excellent!