Tailgates

OK, so this is gonna sound a little bit silly I know. I'm 25 and I've gone to Bills games since 1998. Watched the games since I was old enough to understand what was going on. Every time I've ever gone to a game, I've walked straight through the lots and into the stadium and never really "tailgated."

So this Sunday I'm driving back home for the weekend and makin' the drive to Buffalo to see the 'Phins game, and I'll have my girl with me. I want to start her off right and do the whole tradition. My question is, who has good tailgating? Where to go? What to bring?

Click the link below. Remember to get to Hammer's Lot you have to use Big Tree Road (20a) to Abbott Road. Tell your girl friend you looked high and low and found a parking lot that has Women Only restrooms because you care so much about her! Introduce yourself when you park so I know who you are. A good time to arrive is between 8-10 am.

Edited by Hammered a Lot

Click the link below. Remember to get to Hammer's Lot you have to use Big Tree Road (20a) to Abbott Road. Tell your girl friend you looked high and low and found a parking lot that has Women Only restrooms because you care so much about her! Introduce yourself so I know who you are.

The link in your signature doesn't work...Is there any info I need from the site, or a map?

The link in your signature doesn't work...Is there any info I need from the site, or a map?

It looks like that website/server may be down, Rosen may have looked at it.

This you?

The entrance to his lot is about where the "A" pin is in the street, across from Glen St, it is not the paved lot you see.

:( but I don't have any of those things. I'm gonna pick up some prepared food, a lot of beer, and find "others" to share with :)

Hammer's one of the best places to park and have lots of fun. Maker sure you do as Hammer says and let him know who you are.

Sorry I won't be there with any Stromboli.

Flutie flakes and Paul and Lisa good people to party with Will be at Hammers lot

Gold colored car with black convertible top. Stop and say HI. Paul is always on the jumbo tron.

Hey Hammer - is your lot semi kid friendly for kids and parents who aren't easily offended?

My friend Flutie flakes is bring his 1 son with him. It is good to see the young kids have fun throwing the ball around.

Kids are OK unless they plan on doing beer funnels which are banned at Hammer's Lot.

What about bowling ball shots - do you have a nine pound ball for the youngins?

My friend Flutie flakes is bring his 1 son with him. It is good to see the young kids have fun throwing the ball around.

The kids play catch with a nine pound bowling ball filled with shots?!?!?!?!?

its called bring your car, park, pop your trunk and puill out a grill/table, start sluggin beers and cookin food...why do you need "others" to tailgate?

Because he wants to do it the "Right Way". And Pinto Ron's tailgate is the best way to do it.

Because he wants to do it the "Right Way". And Pinto Ron's tailgate is the best way to do it.

And Sunday I just heard (from Kenny) something very nice will happen before the 11:30am Ketchup/Mustard. Where every you park, please walk over to Hammer's lot and be part of a very special ceremony.