2010 draft redo

Say no to Tebow. 58 Minutes of extreme boredom followed by 2 minutes of excitement is not how I want to spend my hard earned sports dollar.

LOL so 60 minutes of watching a bad team get worse if how you want to spend your "hard earned sports dollar" as a Bills fan? We should be so lucky to have Tebow AND a coach who knows how to use him.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously...is there a website anywhere that lists all the bills heartbreaking losses over the last 10 years? It would be horrible to read, but I gotta think we have WAY MORE than our fair share.

On this board everyone remembers the losses. Especially the last second heart-breakers.

Still, there are great memories too:

The Greatest Comeback in NFL History

The AFC Championship woodshed beating of the Raiders

The first game in NFL history without a punt against the 49'ers(a game that is not revered as much as it should be)

Edited by Mark Vader

jason pierre paul

gronk

veldheer

Pierre - that would be a nice piece to add around. Watching him chase down Felix Jones, that was a thing of beauty! A man that big shouldn't be able to move like that. Still, I haven't given up on Spiller. That is one pick most around here think was wasted, but if he turns into what I think he can, then we'll be alright with it.

Were the Bills a bad team in those first 5 games of 2011? That's the team that I would spend my "hard earned sports dollar" to see. How did they get to the team they are today? Injuries. Pro football Weekly has an article ranking Buffalo as the team that suffered the most injuries to key people this year. Check it out. With a healthy Fred, Kyle, and Eric back next year, would you bet against Buffalo being a good team next year?

Were the Bills a bad team in those first 5 games of 2011? That's the team that I would spend my "hard earned sports dollar" to see. How did they get to the team they are today? Injuries. Pro football Weekly has an article ranking Buffalo as the team that suffered the most injuries to key people this year. Check it out. With a healthy Fred, Kyle, and Eric back next year, would you bet against Buffalo being a good team next year?

Fred got to play in our first three humiliating blowout losses; Wood got two, and while Kyle only played in one, it's hard to see how he's responsible for our offense suddenly losing all its touch.

I'd take Pierre-Paul, Anthony Davis, Iupati, Brian Bulaga, Maurkice Pouncey, all ahead of Spiller...

BUT...

I'd take Dez Bryant over all of them...Period...He's a HUGE play-maker...Remember, there was at least a few people who believed Bryant was a Top 5 talent...His Game transferred over from College and then some...He's a stud...

Pass on Tebow for now...Maybe if he develops a bit of a Passing Game by this time next year he could enter the discussion...I would still rather have Bryant though... B-)

Just out of curiosity, have you watched A.Davis play? He's terrible. Bulaga's ok but there were much better impact players at that slot. At the time I would have drafted a DE/WR or Iupati/Pouncey, didn't like any of the tackles at our slot.

Veldheer was selected before the Bills 3rd round selection.

Edited by bouds

Tebow helps the Denver defense by keeping them off the field.

What Broncos games are you watching? Denver defense is awesome and keeps the other team in check. Then Tebow does his thing in the last few minutes on prevent defenses.

1. Tebow

2. Gronk

3. WR Jordan Shipley

4. OT Jason Fox

5. NT Cam Thomas

6. OLB Moats (only if we used him properly)

6. OLB Batten (same as above)

7. S Cody Grimm

7. DE Brandon Deaderick.

enjoy.

Those first two were my picks on draft day :(

Say no to Tebow. 58 Minutes of extreme boredom followed by 2 minutes of excitement is not how I want to spend my hard earned sports dollar.

So you don't want to win 6 in a row?

Its better than 5 years of excitement followed by 30 years of agony.

:thumbsup::cry:

Those first two were my picks on draft day :(

me too :angry:

1. Tebow

2. Gronk

3. WR Jordan Shipley

4. OT Jason Fox

5. NT Cam Thomas

6. OLB Moats (only if we used him properly)

6. OLB Batten (same as above)

7. S Cody Grimm

7. DE Brandon Deaderick.

enjoy.

There is a major problem with this draft...you take Tebow then Gronk...Gronk would be a no name here in Buffalo catching 2 of Tebows 7 completions per game.

JPP

Gronk

Ford

Those are the first 3 rounds if we do it again for us by a mile IMO

Question: How much of Gronk is the QB throwing to him?

PTR

A bit but this guy is a great tight end.

He makes would-be tacklers look like little children and he's also a great blocker.

As for Jason PP, he might have passed DeMarcus Ware as the best edge rusher in football at some point this season.

JPP is as good as anyone IMO.

Hahahaha

The perfect draft, we should make you GM, I'm sure you would've made all those selections. Lol

IDK why you're laughing at my picks... My picks aren't to say that I would have picked them then, it means if I knew the outcome of the players now which we do and could go back in time that's what I would pick retard....

IDK why you're laughing at my picks... My picks aren't to say that I would have picked them then, it means if I knew the outcome of the players now which we do and could go back in time that's what I would pick retard....

Take it easy it was in jest, some of you need to relax.

jest (jst)

n.

1. A playful or amusing act; a prank. See Synonyms at joke.

2. A frolicsome or frivolous mood: spoken in jest.

3. An object of ridicule; a laughingstock.

4. A witty remark.

v. jest·ed, jest·ing, jests

v.intr.

1. To act or speak playfully.

2. To make witty remarks.

3. To utter scoffs; gibe.

v.tr.

To make fun of; ridicule.

You making fun of what I said dude, I didn't retaliate that bad and then you tell me to take it eazy when I'm pretty relaxed... You attacking me instead of my picks... Are you telling me that the 4 picks I chose is not good? Cuz I still don't know what you were laughing at