Is Ralph or other people in the Bills FO racist?

mike oxhurtz

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to be a controversial topic, I know, but I was wondering when the last time a non-white Bills player got a big contract extension?

We've seen players like Schobel, Kelsay, Fitzpatrick and K. Williams (he definitely deserved it) all get good contract extensions. But, they couldn't give extensions to Jason Peters, let Jabari Greer walk, Antoine Winfield, and now Stevie Johnson (as contract talks broke off, because the team couldn't come close on numbers with Johnson's camp).

Is this just a coincedence or is someone (or some people) not willing to pay non-white Bills players a large payday?

Yes they are racist as they don't have any white RBs or CBs.

this is dumb. actually, it's worse than dumb. though, really, what would you expect from poster with such a infantile tag.

jw

That's nice. Good thought out post... :wallbash:

My tag is from one of the best prank phone call CD's ever: Tube Bar, The Bum Bar Bastards (which has been featured on the Howard Stern show, numerous times). http://bumbar.tripod.com/index.html

My tag is from one of the best prank phone call CD's ever: Tube Bar, The Bum Bar Bastards (which has been featured on the Howard Stern show, numerous times). http://bumbar.tripod.com/index.html

So basically you agree with John then.

Thankfully, Newton proved all the haters wrong, and now no one has anything bad to say about RG3.

Didn't someone compare RG3 to Andre Ware?

It happens with White WRs also. Any White WR is either Wes Welker or Ed McCaffrey.

Dwan Edwards, Nick Barnett, Kirk Morrison all were brought in by this front office. Drayton Florence was also resigned.

Also Doug Whaley, a high ranking member in the Bills front office, is black.

13 of 18 draft choices by the current front office have been black, and also the first Chinese player drafted into the NFL was selected by them.

Edited by Carey Bender

Bills r definetly racist. Thats why our team sucks so bad. Maybe the new owner will hire only asian and african americans, so we can start winning again. Wow it's so easy to turn this thing around,,, just get rid of whitey!

I'll throw a vote out there for some Samoans :thumbsup:

This is going to be a controversial topic, I know, but I was wondering when the last time a non-white Bills player got a big contract extension?

We've seen players like Schobel, Kelsay, Fitzpatrick and K. Williams (he definitely deserved it) all get good contract extensions. But, they couldn't give extensions to Jason Peters, let Jabari Greer walk, Antoine Winfield, and now Stevie Johnson (as contract talks broke off, because the team couldn't come close on numbers with Johnson's camp).

Is this just a coincedence or is someone (or some people) not willing to pay non-white Bills players a large payday?

Posts like this make me question the general intelligence of this entire forum. This is literally the dumbest suggestion I've seen on this board, and that's seriously saying something. I don't even know where to begin...

This may be the greatest example of someone unwittingly proving someone else's point against themselves in human history.

Didn't someone compare RG3 to Andre Ware?

It happens with White WRs also. Any White WR is either Wes Welker or Ed McCaffrey.

Dwan Edwards, Nick Barnett, Kirk Morrison all were brought in by this front office. Drayton Florence was also resigned.

Also Doug Whaley, a high ranking member in the Bills front office, is black.

13 of 18 draft choices by the current front office have been black, and also the first Chinese player drafted into the NFL was selected by them.

Just because the Bills draft or sign black players, doesn't mean they're gonna give them big contract extension.

Edited by mike oxhurtz