14 12 289 24.1 74 3 8 0 0

NO

16 45 722 16.0 54 9 30 2 1

NO

16 44 638 14.5 55 5 27 0 0

NO

13 33 493 14.9 67 5 23 0 0

Career 59 134 2,142 16.0 74 22 88 2 1

I know his stats are not the best but I think he can be very good in our system opposite of Stevie. Plus we need to be realistic with Ralph as our owner. Any thoughts?????

Regular Season Receiving Stats

SEASON TEAM GP REC YDS AVG LNG TD FD FUM LST

NO

14 12 289 24.1 74 3 8 0 0

NO

16 45 722 16.0 54 9 30 2 1

NO

16 44 638 14.5 55 5 27 0 0

NO

13 33 493 14.9 67 5 23 0 0

Career 59 134 2,142 16.0 74 22 88 2 1

I know his stats are not the best but I think he can be very good in our system opposite of Stevie. Plus we need to be realistic with Ralph as our owner. Any thoughts?????

When I was looking at the Free Agent WRs he was the Best guy we could have a shot at.

1323816623[/url]' post='2335510']

Meh. Has drops. Best run blocker on the team. Decent deep speed but can't separate himself from the WR pack here. Has been disappointing.

I'd throw just about anything at colston, even with the knee issues. He's textbook what we want.

Yeah just what we need....another injury prone player. We have enough of them. Pass, especially considering his price tag.

Yeah just what we need....another injury prone player. We have enough of them. Pass, especially considering his price tag.

Yea I'd hate a humble 6'4 230lbs 28 year old guy that's playing out a far underpaying contract quietly while averaging over 70 catches for 1000 yards a season and 7tds a year for his career at 14 yards a catch with great hands (one of those hands wearing a ring).

Instead let's get meachem, a WR that primarily plays in the saints rushing packages as he's a better blocker than receiver.

Edited by NoSaint

1323830118[/url]' post='2335658']

Yea I'd hate a humble 6'4 230lbs 28 year old guy that's playing out a far underpaying contract quietly while averaging over 70 catches for 1000 yards a season and 7tds a year for his career at 14 yards a catch with great hands (one of those hands wearing a ring).

Instead let's get meachem, a WR that primarily plays in the saints rushing packages as he's a better blocker than receiver.

I never said get meachem. I said I don't want to pay the price for an injury prone WR. Injuries KILL us every year. He's a great player, but the risk is big at 10 mill+. Btw, that guy named Drew Bree's has a little something to with his success. I'd love to see what Stevie could do with Drew throwing him the ball.

I never said get meachem. I said I don't want to pay the price for an injury prone WR. Injuries KILL us every year. He's a great player, but the risk is big at 10 mill+. Btw, that guy named Drew Bree's has a little something to with his success. I'd love to see what Stevie could do with Drew throwing him the ball.

I guess I'd be ok with a receiver that does that every year with huge consistency even if he misses a couple games here and there. yes his qb helps but he's got all the talent in the world and no ego which fits building a winner. When compared to the other FA WRs he's one of very few if any that have numbers bigger than their mouth/ego

Went to H.S. with his son Wes. Wade was always at the football and basketball games as Wes was our QB and a F. He was a class act around the fans every time, not to mention we we're actually pretty good with him coaching us.

To a speedy recovery.

I'd like Meachem on the team to play with Stevie, not to replace him. He's absolutely not a #1 guy, but he could add some deep routes to our possession passing attack.

Yes, maybe a better Donald Jones, the guy who said replace Stevie is nuts or a shill for the Bills FO- You don't get better by cutting your good players.

I don't see him as much of an upgrade.

Our number one priority should be upgrading the quarterback position. That will make all the receivers better.

Second, we need to re-sign Steve Johnson.

Third, we should go after an elite option on the other side. Possibly someone like Dwayne Bowe in free agency (assuming KC lets him go).

1323888734[/url]' post='2336127']

I guess I'd be ok with a receiver that does that every year with huge consistency even if he misses a couple games here and there. yes his qb helps but he's got all the talent in the world and no ego which fits building a winner. When compared to the other FA WRs he's one of very few if any that have numbers bigger than their mouth/ego

I'd rather keep Stevie and pay him the same. He's a bill and will probably come a little cheaper (not much). Keep our good players.