Official Bills vs Chargers game thread

Just Jack

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a bills fan on a bills message board. Lol @ you. Are YOU fitz? Why so defensive? Because you love fitz and don't wanna face the reality that he sucks? Wake up my man. Wake up.

I really have never been big on Fitzpatrick. It's just that he isn't the reason we are bad. He is slightly above average and doesn't have good accuracy. I defend him because he isn't the reason we are bad. We are bad because neither line is good enough, the WRs aren't good enough, the lbs Rent good enough, nor are the DBs. Fix all that and then come back to me about. Qb. We have wasted pick after pick on the position since the 90's.

1323643182[/url]' post='2333090']

I really have never been big on Fitzpatrick. It's just that he isn't the reason we are bad. He is slightly above average and doesn't have good accuracy. I defend him because he isn't the reason we are bad. We are bad because neither line is good enough, the WRs aren't good enough, the lbs Rent good enough, nor are the DBs. Fix all that and then come back to me about. Qb. We have wasted pick after pick on the position since the 90's.

Come back to me when we fix all that!

Excellent post; I couldn't agree more. And to add, our OLBs are almost certainly the worst in the league.

Fitz does not have good accuracy unless you count his 1-5 yard throws.