What did you get for Christmas???

Buffan00

My wife & I don't exchange gifts for Christmas, since we pretty much but what we wnat during the year anyway.  We focus on the kids.  I kind of feel like getting presents is a kids thing anyway.  Certainly expecting gifts is childish.  But my Mom stopped by & gave us a card w/ $100 in it.  That was cool.

All I really wanted for Christmas was a wild card berth anyway...

177829[/snapback]

amen brother!!!

The biggee was a Rogue (brand name) acoustic electric guitar and a 30 watt Kustom (brand name) acoustic amplifier. I'll use it in church. My 35 year old Epiphone acoustic will come home, and I'll use it when I play outdoors.

I bought my wife a diamond anniversary ring, a compact executive style stereo system, and a wall mount stand for the TV in our bedroom.

Our two college age girls got 4 megapixel Kodak Easyshare digital cameras, with accessories, and my son got a 400 watt home theater system.

As my dad would say: "You'll get nothing and LIKE it!."

I do get to play with my kid's talking globe and build a Lego (actually Mega Bloks... Ever notice how they leave your hands raw, Lego has the "fit" down better but, its system doesn't rely on "pure" blocks as much anymore) steam engine... Could they possibly make the thing under 1500 pieces! :blush::)

At work now, so the wife is at Crisis Control HQ... ;):lol:

Marv's book, hopefully he will come to the stadium (he was at the Bills proshop Wednesday) for another book signing.

Another old time (beehive model) leather football helmet for the collection

And a Santana dvd featuring Karl Perazzo on percussion and COWBELLS!!!