Enjoy Single Malt?

Beerball

Generally, I ignore the Sphere O'suds :lol:

What I thought was interesting was the nose on it was rather "medicinal." I was coming around to it as I continued sipping but it was not an immediate "I like this." I'm curious to see what good old Dad will think of it.

I also picked up a bottle of Blantons reserve. There is no doubt in my mind that it will be very good.

Bourbons

• 2 weeks later...

I'm partial to Cragganmore for a smooth highland malt. Its a fine breakfast scotch too, as I'm not always in the mood for peaty, smoky, Islay malts early in the morning.

Another good call. I killed my 18-yo Lagavulin on Christmas Eve, but think I have an open Cragganmore on the scotch shelf. Might have to investigate that tonight.

Another good call. I killed my 18-yo Lagavulin on Christmas Eve, but think I have an open Cragganmore on the scotch shelf. Might have to investigate that tonight.

Nice, its a smooth one with a nice edge to it. I'm still getting accustomed to the Islay malts, but I have enjoyed Lagavulin.

I've got a wee bit of Dalmore to polish off before I get into the Glenmorangie I got for the Christmas. Probably my all time fave though is Edradour, another smooth sipper with a little sweetness to it.

Edited by Jauronimo

Nice, its a smooth one with a nice edge to it. I'm still getting accustomed to the Islay malts, but I have enjoyed Lagavulin.

I've got a wee bit of Dalmore to polish off before I get into the Glenmorangie I got for the Christmas. Probably my all time fave though is Edradour, another smooth sipper with a little sweetness to it.

Thanks for the recommendation on Edradour; I haven't had that one, will have to put that on my To-Do list. Love the Glenmorangie.