Wish Fitz would grow his game more than his beard

Mr. T

It is long over due for Fitz to get rid of that rediculous beard. My concern is it has become his reason for be recognized around the league, outside of Buffalo. I want his game to be what gets him noticed not some cheesy gimmic.

It is long over due for Fitz to get rid of that rediculous beard. My concern is it has become his reason for be recognized around the league, outside of Buffalo. I want his game to be what gets him noticed not some cheesy gimmic.

Agree...It is stupid. Show a commitment to being a pro and to your business-and your business is that of being essentially the CEO of the Buffalo Bills Football team. As the leader , you need to be professional and go about your business in that same manner. It is not cool, not funny, it doesnt give you superhuman powers like Sampson's mythical hair-in fact you have lost 5 games in a row...it looks stupid-Time to turn the page. If anything it is a bad omen at this point. A lot of organizations (Like the Yankees ) would NEVER let him look this stupid, and lastly , how you gonna scam on all this fine SoCal Puz- Say in San Diego when you look like an axe murderer? Seriously though Lose that she-ot like, right away.

Buddy -Will you please talk to this freakin doosh!

you might want to suggest which way to part his hair and which cologne to wear. gimme a break dude...

Uhhh no.

The beard is not normal. If you saw someone in your neighborhood or at the store who looked like that you would think to yourself...That guy aint normal.... This isnt some nicely groomed beard. This is unkept, weird, axe murder, rats live in that mutha Phukin thing~ nasty!

Plain and simple it is retarded and these guys need to focus on football...NOT..."haha look at Fitz beard-It is so funny becuase it is out of control!"

Brady Chopped off all of (girly) long hair the day after he lost to the Bills-Why? To show he was all about football, and not being some pretty boy little girl who cares about his hair . That was a good move and I respected it.

Agree...It is stupid. Show a commitment to being a pro and to your business-and your business is that of being essentially the CEO of the Buffalo Bills Football team. As the leader , you need to be professional and go about your business in that same manner. It is not cool, not funny, it doesnt give you superhuman powers like Sampson's mythical hair-in fact you have lost 5 games in a row...it looks stupid-Time to turn the page. If anything it is a bad omen at this point. A lot of organizations (Like the Yankees ) would NEVER let him look this stupid, and lastly , how you gonna scam on all this fine SoCal Puz- Say in San Diego when you look like an axe murderer? Seriously though Lose that she-ot like, right away.

Uhhh no.

The beard is not normal. If you saw someone in your neighborhood or at the store who looked like that you would think to yourself...That guy aint normal.... This isnt some nicely groomed beard. This is unkept, weird, axe murder, rats live in that mutha Phukin thing~ nasty!

Plain and simple it is retarded and these guys need to focus on football...NOT..."haha look at Fitz beard-It is so funny becuase it is out of control!"

Brady Chopped off all of (girly) long hair the day after he lost to the Bills-Why? To show he was all about football, and not being some pretty boy little girl who cares about his hair . That was a good move and I respected it.

Wow. Dirty hippies piss YOU off! Seriously, what's it like in the 1950s?

Uhhh no.

Nice reply... Phuckin rAtard

Uhhh no.

You are seriously unbalanced. Please seek professional help asap.

Wow, people are really reaching here aren't they? I love Fitz's beard, it's completely awesome and badass. To say he should shave it because it doesn't match some ridiculous player criteria you've come up with in your head is pretty sad. Let the man look how he wants to look. To say it has any effect on his playing is laughable and a pathetic attempt to try and knock him down.

But go ahead, keep up the ultra conservative attitude. Forget the fact that many years ago beards were very common in people of high power. Per Wikipedia, from Lincolns presidency to Tafts, "The beard became linked in this period with notions of masculinity and male courage."

But bottom line here is that beards are awesome. Plus, many other NFL players have them - Nick Mangold comes to mind. Jake Plummer used to have an awesome look with long hair and a beard. Heck even Andrew Lucks been rocking a cool beard. Stop hating!

Is there a Stupid Thread of the Year award on TBD? We could call it the STOYS. I would nominate this thread. Unless, of course, there's a Queer Eye for the Straight Guy section and this was just misplaced.

Is there a Stupid Thread of the Year award on TBD? We could call it the STOYS. I would nominate this thread. Unless, of course, there's a Queer Eye for the Straight Guy section and this was just misplaced.

Good luck sorting through the nominees. If the award existed, there'd be 20+ entries a day.

So if I understand the board correctly, the reasons we've been losing are:

1. Stevie's TD celebrations

2. Fitz beard

:blink:

Remember when we had the best/smartest fans in the league?

We're also losing because players tweet. As a caveat, our losses are caused mainly by Stevie's tweets. No one cares that FJ or George Wilson (and 75% of the team) tweet just as much.

So if I understand the board correctly, the reasons we've been losing are:

1. Stevie's TD celebrations

2. Fitz beard

:blink:

Remember when we had the best/smartest fans in the league?

And don't forget to mention what a bad pick Dareus was.

We're also losing because players tweet. As a caveat, our losses are caused mainly by Stevie's tweets. No one cares that FJ or George Wilson (and 75% of the team) tweet just as much.

Oh thats right, someone has to be the Twitter whipping boy. Used to be Whitner, now it's Stevie.

I guess I could change #1 to "Stevie's personality". ;)

Oh thats right, someone has to be the Twitter whipping boy. Used to be Whitner, now it's Stevie.

I guess I could change #1 to "Stevie's personality". ;)

Football is a very serious game. There's no room for laughing or TD celebrations. Football was meant to be played by smashing a RB into the backs of a bunch of fat guys. None of this fancy-schmancy passing game WR bullcrap.

Football is a very serious game. There's no room for laughing or TD celebrations. Football was meant to be played by smashing a RB into the backs of a bunch of fat guys. None of this fancy-schmancy passing game WR bullcrap.

I swear, if I see one more of these clowns smiling on the sidelines...football is a game for gritting your teeth and frowning!

Nominated for the dumbest post of the year. Ya just beat the deadline! :bag: