Wish Fitz would grow his game more than his beard

Mr. T

What in the freakin world does having a beard have to do with putting the ball in a receivers hands on critical downs , wide open no less to have them drop the freakin ball --- more than once !!

You need to first see the main problem & not just look to talk or type things just to here the noise that it makes inside your head !!! :wallbash: :wallbash:

The beard has got nothing what so ever to do with any thing but maybe the fact that THAT WHEN A LOT OF GUYS GROW A BEARD CAUSE IT'S WINTER & IT'S COLD OUT !! :doh:

Just look at the center for the Jets or the guy on the Steelers with the beard down to his chest -- DUH !!!!!!

But being a Bills fan as long as i have this just fits in with a long line of other STUPID NOT PERTAINING TO FOOTBALL posts that our beloved fan base that at times seem to have less than a clue when it comes to seeing what is really happening Football wise that can truly make a difference with our team other than the beard ???

Edited by T master

Honestly, who cares about Fitz's beard? He can run out onto the field with a handlebar mustache wearing biker shorts, a sports bra, and a jockstrap over his head for all I care if thats what will get us wins.

Just for implanting that image in my brain, I have to go to my old standby and ask you to picture this:

Rex Ryan walking on a beach in a white speedo, black knee socks, and sandals.

Now let that register for a minute.

Good luck sleeping tonight.

GO BILLS!!!

Just for implanting that image in my brain, I have to go to my old standby and ask you to picture this:

Rex Ryan walking on a beach in a white speedo, black knee socks, and sandals.

Now let that register for a minute.

Good luck sleeping tonight.

GO BILLS!!!

You asked for it.

It is long over due for Fitz to get rid of that rediculous beard. My concern is it has become his reason for be recognized around the league, outside of Buffalo. I want his game to be what gets him noticed not some cheesy gimmic.

I agree ,. he needs to start looking like a multi millionaire QB. I also think he has an injury. His arm strength is gone unless he winds up.