Stevie Johnson, grow up or get out.

dude seriously. his maturity has nothing to do with his skills as a football player. so if your mature and work hard you can be a NFL player? if this were true the hardest working players would be the best players. it just simply is not how it works.

your tryna say because he has amusing td celebrations that he doesnt work hard and is lazy in practice and that if he would just focus he would do it better. and thats wrong his celebrations have zero to do with his work ethic/maturity.

not even in the real work force of normal people do the hardest working mature people getting the best jobs and succeeding. he was born with this skill set. he works on it. but he could work harder then anyone else in the building. it will not make him catch a ball better. seriously tho

Who said anything about work ethic? :wacko:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously get over it. He didnt ruin any season, clearly shown by our amazing performance against the Titans. Stevie said he did it to get back at the Jets for always disrespecting the Bills, he was the only guy willing to step up and show them they cant talk crap and get away with it. While I loved the celebration, many felt it was disrespectful, but would it have been disrespectful if Rayner did not shank the kick and theyre back at they're own 30? Plax disrespected the NFL by doing that and its about time someone in the league did something.

Everyone loved "why so serious?" and it was the same 15 yard penalty and it wasnt "being selfish" then. Rayner made a mistake as well and no one is on his case about it, but naturally as Bills fans you hate on the more talented guy who shows a little flare. Enjoy Stevie while you can, because this outrage may have run him out of town and you guys will then go on to blame Buddy and Ralph when he is tearing it up somewhere else.

The celebration at the Jets game made me shake my head. The non-celebration at the Titans game made me laugh out loud.

People watch the game wondering what Stevie is going to do next. Kind of like watching the Superbowl to see the commercials. In terms of actual football game quality, neither the Bills nor the Superbowl seem to offer very much most of the time.

It scared me that he is acting just like a young Chad Ocho Stinko, and is in love with himself too much that it puts the Buffalo Bills way on the back burner.

So... he was acting just like a young version of a receiver that helped Cincy finally get to the playoffs? Oh, Jesus, that sounds terrible. Get your head out of your a$$ and listen to yourself.

Who said anything about work ethic? :wacko:

so break it down for me. if he didnt have a celebration how hed make the catch? seriously you havent come with one valid point here on how the 2 are related.

no dance=catching the ball is what you have come with so far

I was at the game Sunday and just got the back in town a little while ago. I didn't read the whole thread. I thought the way he pranced over to the ref to hand him the football was silly and he looked like a fool. But that didn't really bother me so much since he didn't get flagged (this time).

What did tick me off though was earlier in that drive after Fitz completed the first down to him on about the 12, he got up and pranced about 10 yards down field away from the other players to do his first down dance and pose for the cameras. Meanwhile the clock is gong tick tock tick tock. We had already been wasting too much time on the drive as it was.

This to me was selfish look at me and the heck with the team move. If he were a true team player trying to win, he'd have gotten up, tossed the football to the ref so it could be quickly spotted and ran back to the huddle.

All in all, I agree with the OP. He needs to grow up and cool the high jinx for the off season. His look at me showboating continues to cost the team. He's not good enough to be a DIVA like TO and OchoCinco etc. When he can do what Santonio Holmes can do, yeah OK, bring it on. Until then just concentrate on football.

Edited by reddogblitz