Friendly reminder: there is a game this week…

Well at least Adams got fined by Goodell for his transgressions

I hope folks remember that it was the Bills and Bills fans that Adams was flippin'

Bud Adams fined for obscene gesture to Bills fans

Bud Adams apologizes, fined $250,000 for obscene gesture to Bills fans

We shoulda sent Joe Kapp up to his suite to kick his ass.

We shoulda sent Joe Kapp up to his suite to kick his ass.

:lol:

Let Ralph fight his own battles!

They are the last 2 surviving owners of the old AFL, no?

Personally, I'd like to see the 2 nonagenarians go at it...

GO RALPH!!!!

14 and 6 baby!!!!! B-)

"I expect Ralph to kick Bud's ass." - Chan Gailey

Hat tip to Stevie Johnson in his Weds interview. I really liked how he refused to be drawn into further discussion of last Sunday and his fine etc, turning all questions with "we've discussed it, now we've got the Titans on Sunday". I thought that showed maturity and professionalism on his part.

So let's do a midweek Stevie! Enough with talk about last week's mistakes and the end of the season. Titans in the house on Sunday!

What are your "keys to a win" Sunday against the Titans?

The Titans have been giving up a lot of yards but not a lot of points on D. It's hard to see how they've been winning, but they have been winning, esp. against teams without a good D.

On offense, they have "CJ2k" back in the saddle and that steady old horse Hasselbeck leading the charge.

I think if the D of last week's Jets game can come out amped and play just a teeny bit better, we have a good chance.

Hasselbeck is not a very mobile QB, but he is a smart, experienced, steady guy.

He's not the sort of QB whose cage can be readily rattled by pressure, but no longer is he the kind of guy whose arm can laser it all over the field given time.

So curiously, I see the lack of pass rush as making less difference here as long as we can contain the run.

None of the Titans wideouts are world-class, but like the Bills, Hasselbeck spreads it around, 6 wideouts have >25 catches

My keys:

1) Offense: don't settle for 3. Go for 7 on offense.

2) Defense: get fired up, then get off the field. The Titans are 80% in 4th down conversion. Good stops on 1st and 2nd aren't enough.

3) Communication on the Bills 2ndary. This seems to be a gap with Wilson on the bench and a lot of young guns manning the 2ndary.

4) Offense: stay balanced, don't get rattled. Stay with the run even if it doesn't work.

5) CJ to play solid. Get the first down when that's needed. Hang onto the ball - the Titans coach punching it out

6) Coaching staff to "show up" - will we get the equivalent of last week's game plan against the Jets? or the Cowboys/Miami fiasco "it didn't work so let's try it again"

Go Bills!

Edited by Hopeful

Hat tip to Stevie Johnson in his Weds interview. I really liked how he refused to be drawn into further discussion of last Sunday and his fine etc, turning all questions with "we've discussed it, now we've got the Titans on Sunday". I thought that showed maturity and professionalism on his part.

So let's do a midweek Stevie! Enough with talk about last week's mistakes and the end of the season. Titans in the house on Sunday!

What are your "keys to a win" Sunday against the Titans?

The Titans have been giving up a lot of yards but not a lot of points on D. It's hard to see how they've been winning, but they have been winning, esp. against teams without a good D.

On offense, they have "CJ2k" back in the saddle and that steady old horse Hasselbeck leading the charge.

I think if the D of last week's Jets game can come out amped and play just a teeny bit better, we have a good chance.

Hasselbeck is not a very mobile QB, but he is a smart, experienced, steady guy.

He's not the sort of QB whose cage can be readily rattled by pressure, but no longer is he the kind of guy whose arm can laser it all over the field given time.

So curiously, I see the lack of pass rush as making less difference here as long as we can contain the run.

None of the Titans wideouts are world-class, but like the Bills, Hasselbeck spreads it around, 6 wideouts have >25 catches

My keys:

1) Offense: don't settle for 3. Go for 7 on offense.

2) Defense: get fired up, then get off the field. The Titans are 80% in 4th down conversion. Good stops on 1st and 2nd aren't enough.

3) Communication on the Bills 2ndary. This seems to be a gap with Wilson on the bench and a lot of young guns manning the 2ndary.

4) Offense: stay balanced, don't get rattled. Stay with the run even if it doesn't work.

5) CJ to play solid. Get the first down when that's needed. Hang onto the ball - the Titans coach punching it out

6) Coaching staff to "show up" - will we get the equivalent of last week's game plan against the Jets? or the Cowboys/Miami fiasco "it didn't work so let's try it again"

Go Bills!

I like the strategy you put in place. This is a game we could win. On defense I would like to see us stop the Chris Johnson first, put the Titans in 3 and long situations and make Hasselbeck beat us with the pass. If that means putting 7 or 8 in the box to stop Johnson first, I would go with that plan before making adjustments.

Keys?

Yes I will find my key chain on my dresser, drive to my Sports Bar and watch the game with what is now a dwindling and frustrated collection of Bills Backers.

I will probably see that we are undermanned in the trenches again.

I think the Titans will run on our defense until we stack the run so heavily that it opens up the pass.

With Freddy Jackson, Kyle Williams, Shawne Merriman, George Wilson and Eric Wood out of the line up I have my doubts about team leadership.

Will this team start running for the bus or will they compete? This game will say a lot about the leadership and character on the team. It will say a lot about whether Chan has their attention as well.

Will leaders emerge? That is the key to the game.

Edited by Bob in STL

Winning the game is secondary to me the rest of this season.

I want to see Spiller get used like a starting RB normally would and see if there is anything there or not.

Any other kids they have question marks on them should get some good time as well. Aiken is a great example.

Its the 2012 preseason boys and girls.

Edited by CodeMonkey

1st and most important key to the day is for the Buffalo Bills to show up at the stadium.

2nd, put on the pads, and uniform, and don't forget your helmet.

3rd, play the game like it's your last.