Gingrich interview excerpt

Wrong what? No, you try again.

Translation: Dave can't back away from anything and analyze it. Because it's really hard.

This is all you! Anyone who isn't a D or an R?? Really? How and why is the two party system broken? Has it always been so, or is history something way above you as I suspect it is. Do tell us moron.

How and why? What's the national debt, Dave? It just went over $15,000,000,000,000.00, which is nearly $50k per citizen and $135k per taxpayer. You have the audacity to call someone else a moron?

George Washington talked about the dangers of the two party system in his final speech as President.

"It serves to distract the Public Councils, and enfeeble the Public Administration....agitates the Community with ill-founded jealousies and false alarms; kindles the animosity of one....against another....it opens the door to foreign influence and corruption...thus the policy and the will of one country are subjected to the policy and will of another."

Virtually every concern he had has come to absolute fruition.

Sitting back and being a whinny little complainer is fun isn't it? What is it you want this non-politician to do? How will they make the country better? How will they make you happy? Do tell us simpleton, please.

First, someone who is elected to office can't be a "non-politician".

Second, there are plenty of people in this country who are not Democrats or Republicans and they actually hold office. Some of them are running for President. The reason YOU don't know that is because YOU're part of the problem. Head to the polls and pull the lever for whatever "D" is running in whatever race. Because you're a !@#$ing chimp and that's what your masters have trained you to do.

Enjoy your banana.

Please prove you are more than a cranky whiner

You mean because I'm concerned about your opinion about anything? :lol:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Gingrich is about as conservative as Tard in Norfolk. More of the one party system. It is entertaining to watch you chimps pick up **** from the same pile and heave it at one another. Even better is when one of the chimps on your own team hits you with a head shot, you lick your own face clean and pretend it tastes like sweet Belgian chocolate, but the same **** heaved by a chimp on the other team...

The Republitard party slogan ought to be: "Bring out your dead!"

Yeah, well thats great and must have been fun to type for you (talk about "problems") but WHO IS MY ALTERNATIVE???

NAMES, please. NAMES.

Edited by RkFast

It doesn't matter what the other names are. You're conditioned to behave a certain way, with built in excuses.

But there's the rub. Most times a person is also not just trying to vote someone in but someone out. That's what I face here. Sure if Obama wins in 2012 we won't have to worry about voting him out in 2016 term limits will do that. So, unfortunately I feel the only option I have is to vote GOP. If I vote third party again my vote will be a throw away and could help Obama be re-elected. It's frustrating as hell.

But there's the rub. Most times a person is also not just trying to vote someone in but someone out. That's what I face here. Sure if Obama wins in 2012 we won't have to worry about voting him out in 2016 term limits will do that. So, unfortunately I feel the only option I have is to vote GOP. If I vote third party again my vote will be a throw away and could help Obama be re-elected. It's frustrating as hell.

I too once thought this way. However, I have now come to believe that the real "throwing away your vote" is by voting the lesser of two evils...

That's what both the "start an extreme left/right wing party" and the "start a centrist" party people don't seem to get: they need a party BEFORE they need a candidate. They seem to think they are the only people who have ever considered the idea of a 3rd party. And, since they are so gifted, now that they have thought of it, the rest of us are morons because we don't just make "their" "new" idea magically appear. Getting somebody elected to Congress out in the sticks, who isn't a R or D, is nothing special, and proves nothing.

It is simply not on you Chef to provide a viable 3rd candidate, and platform, to vote for...it is on them. In this day and age of treating politics as marketing, :rolleyes: (hey, I hate it but I also recognize it) you are the customer, in every sense of the word. Blaming the customer is simply stupid.

Unless they want to put in serious, long, tedious work of actually creating a viable 3rd option FIRST, and only after that, complain about people not paying attention, they really need to end this phony moral superiority crap. The truth is that current 3rd parties all suck on wheels, never mind their candidates. Anybody can put up John Doe, some person I don't know, and tell me I am an idiot for not voting for them. It doesn't impress me, as I am not an idiot, am probably smarter than they are, and frankly have to laugh at their Mickey Mouseness.

No. Creating a viable 3rd party requires discipline above all, and, how many of these fringy people have that world in their vocabulary? If done properly, it will require a long-term effort:

1. Slowly attracting people

2. NOT immediately putting forth candidates and therefore creating an immediate "us vs them" mentality which drives away the sensible people, and attracts the nutcases

3. Creating a set of values that are easily defined, tested, and therefore understandable,

4. Purging any nut/bad actor from the leadership that can kill it before it starts in one interview,

5. Ensuring that your focus is always on growing the # of supporters

That is how a 3rd party in this country begins...properly. That's phase one. Notice I didn't say "identify candidates" anywhere, did I? That's because it's the second to last thing you do.

Of course, the Ron Paul people will tell me I am wrong. :rolleyes: Yeah, because what you have chosen to do instead is working so well, tools: annoying people at NFL football games with Ron Paul signs and accompanying buffoonery, well then you are no different than the Lyndon LaRouche clowns, are you? Your numbers don't grow, because the only people you have convinced are yourselves, and the rest of the fringy people who were looking for a something "different". The only reason you have those people is that you got them before the Scientologists did.

Translation: Dave can't back away from anything and analyze it. Because it's really hard.

How and why? What's the national debt, Dave? It just went over $15,000,000,000,000.00, which is nearly $50k per citizen and $135k per taxpayer. You have the audacity to call someone else a moron?

George Washington talked about the dangers of the two party system in his final speech as President.

"It serves to distract the Public Councils, and enfeeble the Public Administration....agitates the Community with ill-founded jealousies and false alarms; kindles the animosity of one....against another....it opens the door to foreign influence and corruption...thus the policy and the will of one country are subjected to the policy and will of another."

Virtually every concern he had has come to absolute fruition.

First, someone who is elected to office can't be a "non-politician".

Second, there are plenty of people in this country who are not Democrats or Republicans and they actually hold office. Some of them are running for President. The reason YOU don't know that is because YOU're part of the problem. Head to the polls and pull the lever for whatever "D" is running in whatever race. Because you're a !@#$ing chimp and that's what your masters have trained you to do.

Enjoy your banana.

You mean because I'm concerned about your opinion about anything? :lol:

Showing off your ignorance is pretty ugly.

No, I understand what a political machine is, I used the term correctly but your just didn't understand it.

The National Debt? See next point.

Washington? Did you know that cranky whiners in the 1790's were crying over the...wait for it...National Debt! Yes, Hamilton, Washingon's Sec of Treasury, created the National Debt to establish our credit, among other things like lifting a financial burden off the northern states, and get us out of the post revolutionary economic malise. It worked! They are basically trying the same thing now and seeing how we still have the highest standard of living in the world, the two party system must be doing something right. The two party system that started--at least the first one--with the founding fathers themselves, Darin. How horrible! And yes, it really doesn't matter which party is in power, the debt will still be huge. If someone actually tried to get rid of it quickly, or even moderatly quickly, it would be an economic mess. No thanks. BTW, where that inflation at?

You people that love to point out the bad in something, take your pick, national debt, two party system, federal reserve, whatever else....and basically argue that the world has just now grown corrupt, just don't have a clue. So if we got rid of the two party system foreign nations wouldn't still buy influence in our government? Really???

Do you like any of these non-D's or non-R's for president? Who are they? Do they offer simplistic solutions to all our problems? Please tell us.

Showing off your ignorance is pretty ugly.

No, I understand what a political machine is, I used the term correctly but your just didn't understand it.

The National Debt? See next point.

Washington? Did you know that cranky whiners in the 1790's were crying over the...wait for it...National Debt! Yes, Hamilton, Washingon's Sec of Treasury, created the National Debt to establish our credit, among other things like lifting a financial burden off the northern states, and get us out of the post revolutionary economic malise. It worked! They are basically trying the same thing now and seeing how we still have the highest standard of living in the world, the two party system must be doing something right. The two party system that started--at least the first one--with the founding fathers themselves, Darin. How horrible! And yes, it really doesn't matter which party is in power, the debt will still be huge. If someone actually tried to get rid of it quickly, or even moderatly quickly, it would be an economic mess. No thanks. BTW, where that inflation at?

You people that love to point out the bad in something, take your pick, national debt, two party system, federal reserve, whatever else....and basically argue that the world has just now grown corrupt, just don't have a clue. So if we got rid of the two party system foreign nations wouldn't still buy influence in our government? Really???

Do you like any of these non-D's or non-R's for president? Who are they? Do they offer simplistic solutions to all our problems? Please tell us.

Holy ****, you're a !@#$ing moron. :lol: