Last playoff appearance - 1999

Last home playoff appearance - 1996

Last playoff win - 1995

Last AFC East Title - 1995 (Good Lord!)

Last Super Bowl appearance - 1993

Last Super Bowl victory - never

Last League Championship - 1965 (AFL)

377-427-8 record

19 winning seasons out of 51 (52 after this season)

Owner gives 5 home games away to another city for $$$

And yet, the fans are ridiculously loyal to this team and for the most part, fill the building year after year after year. I can't think of another fan base enduring what Bills' fans have endured and remaining this rabid and this loyal to the team with the possible exception of the Cubs (and Cubs' fans seem to have bought into a "lovable loser" persona for their team - don't think Bills' fans have ever done that with this team).

Ownership and senior management, infinitely more committed to squeezing money out of the franchis than bringing it a championship, need to pay some tribute to their fanbase. They deserve it.

Last winning season - 2004

Last playoff win - 1995

377-427-8 record

And yet, the fans are ridiculously loyal to this team and for the most part, fill the building year after year after year. I can't think of another fan base enduring what Bills' fans have endured and remaining this rabid and this loyal to the team with the possible exception of the Cubs (and Cubs' fans seem to have bought into a "lovable loser" persona for their team - don't think Bills' fans have ever done that with this team).

Ownership and senior management, infinitely more committed to squeezing money out of the franchis than bringing it a championship, need to pay some tribute to their fanbase. They deserve it.

i could not agree with you more! the loyalty of the bills fans has been abused by littman , brandon, overdorf and co for years. it really does suck, but nationally i think lots "get it" , as witnessed by PFT 's rosenthauls comments last week when he made his pick, "bills fans deserve more". the perception of the franchise's "money grubbing" is now a reality . it is no reflection on the fans and obviously until ownership changes, it will continue.

I'm with ya.

Here's an honest suggestion for the Bills front office:

If we have another losing season, give out game tickets or Bills gear to the 1,000 most active posters on TBD. Any team, in fact, that doesn't make the playoffs in a decade and then caps the 11th year with a losing season should be rewarding their most loyal fans, IMO.

That's why the Bills need to stay put i don't care if the are in the play offs or not each year they are a great team to root for !!

The are the all american team from there colors to the players being just the old fashion blue collar team players !!!!

I'd rather be a loyal Bills fan than an egotistical cowboys fan ANY DAY !!! :nana:

I'm with ya.

Here's an honest suggestion for the Bills front office:

If we have another losing season, give out game tickets or Bills gear to the 1,000 most active posters on TBD. Any team, in fact, that doesn't make the playoffs in a decade and then caps the 11th year with a losing season should be rewarding their most loyal fans, IMO.

For obvious reasons I like your idea but wouldn't "their most loyal fans" be their longest tenured (multiple) season ticket holders?

For obvious reasons I like your idea but wouldn't "their most loyal fans" be their longest tenured (multiple) season ticket holders?

Then give em gear. And the rest of us out of staters tickets. The details are up to them. Just throwing an idea out there that I believe I'd do if I were an owner of a team that's been as bad this long with such good fans.

I hope no one takes this the wrong way but it needs to be mentioned.

Patriots have the 2nd highest average ticket price at $226.

The Bills average ticket price is 30th at $79.

http://seatgeek.com/blog/nfl/average-nfl-ticket-prices-after-week-1-2011

That's how it should be. Not only can most western new yorkers not afford 226$ tickets, but the product on the field should have something to do with it as well.

That's why the Bills need to stay put i don't care if the are in the play offs or not each year they are a great team to root for !!

The are the all american team from there colors to the players being just the old fashion blue collar team players !!!!

I'd rather be a loyal Bills fan than an egotistical cowboys fan or jets fan ANY DAY !!! :nana:

Fixed

The column you want to sort by using that chart is the first PCT. column... That will tell you what percentage of the seats are sold.

While the Bills are ahead of NE on average attendance, NE's attendance is 100%, while the Bills' is 94.5

Bills sell more seats because of ticket price and the fact that RWS capacity is bigger than Gillette Stadium.

-Bill

The column you want to sort by using that chart is the first PCT. column... That will tell you what percentage of the seats are sold.

While the Bills are ahead of NE on average attendance, NE's attendance is 100%, while the Bills' is 94.5

Bills sell more seats because of ticket price and the fact that RWS capacity is bigger than Gillette Stadium.

-Bill

Actually that's in-house attendance, not percentage sold. All four Bills home games so far have been sellouts. That will obviously change after this week.

Last winning season - 2004

Last playoff win - 1995

377-427-8 record

WTF! This nonsense again? This team was 5-2 at one point and still couldn't sell out its games. Drop the "greatest fans" BS. We're not. Great fans don't stop going to playoff games because they lost two Super Bowls. We are essentially front runners now...and even then!

PTR

-Bill

Correct. Not to mention that the Bills are 9th from the bottom in PCT, and that will no doubt start to decline heavily over the last three home games. They will finish near the bottom of the league.