Vote now!! Help us troops see the Bills vs Jets game

simaronde03

Folks please take a minute and go do the weekly military fan choice vote so we can see the game.

It's currently a close one.....189-182 with the Bears. We need your votes!

http://www.facebook.com/myafn

click on fans choice...like the page...then vote..

Lets go bills fans...help us out.

We dont get much to look forward to over here in Afghanistan. This is the one thing that makes this place bearable....win or lose. Please vote everyone.

Edited by simaronde03

I fixed the link. Thanks for letting me know

194-185.....Keep voting folks

For those of you unfamiliar with AFN. They have been putting a smear campaign on their commercials encouraging fans NOT to vote for the Bills. Lets show them what being a Bills fan is all about.

Edited by simaronde03

Wouldn't this be classified as Torture?

i think voting for the Bears game would actually be something that people should be doing if they cared about the troops!

I like to think of it as Bills fans helping Bills fans deployed around the world.

AFN has absolutely no love for small market football teams like the Bills. Been deployed 3 times in the last 6 yrs and might have seen one game a year on AFN. This is the only chance we get to see Bills games on AFN, provided we win the voting.

Folks please take a minute and go do the weekly military fan choice vote so we can see the game.

It's currently a close one.....189-182 with the Bears. We need your votes!

http://www.facebook.com/myafn

click on fans choice...like the page...then vote..

Lets go bills fans...help us out.

We dont get much to look forward to over here in Afghanistan. This is the one thing that makes this place bearable....win or lose. Please vote everyone.

Voted. Thanx for your service. Atleast the game will be worth a few laughs