None of the AFC wild card contenders is good

Reddy Freddy

In case you haven't noticed, of the current contenders for the last wild card spot, only Cincy has won more games than Buffalo. None of those teams is good. I know some of you want to throw a temper tantrum and write off the Bills because they've looked terrible the last 3 weeks, but momentum can change quickly in the NFL. I think a 9-7 team will get a wild card this year. Find a way to beat the Jets next week and they're right back in solid position, amazingly.

In case you haven't noticed, of the current contenders for the last wild card spot, only Cincy has won more games than Buffalo. None of those teams is good. I know some of you want to throw a temper tantrum and write off the Bills because they've looked terrible the last 3 weeks, but momentum can change quickly in the NFL. I think a 9-7 team will get a wild card this year. Find a way to beat the Jets next week and they're right back in solid position, amazingly.

Cue Jim Mora and playoffs soundbyte.

Uh....Pittsburgh?? Never mind that the Bills are currently behind both the Jets and Denver in tiebreakers.

While mathmatically yes, they are in the hunt, recent performace would indicate they are no going to sniff the playoffs.

And its are good, not is good.

it all depends on whether this is a slump or a trend. 'cus if it's a slump then it's possible to get hot and grab a playoff spot and be the team nobody wants to play. yeah, i know...delusional optimism. but this is my team and i will always have hope. and as a side not, i think karma owes us a little something right about now.

Dude...given the Bills performances the last three weeks, how do you see them being able to win even one more game?

Given the Bills' performances the first 7 weeks of the season, who saw them getting destroyed the next 3 weeks in a row? Things change. It's not likely and the Bills aren't a good team right now, but chances are that at least one team that is not very good will make the playoffs.

While mathmatically yes, they are in the hunt, recent performace would indicate they are no going to sniff the playoffs.

And its are good, not is good.

none1    [nuhn]

pronoun

no one; not one: None of the members is going.

None can be singular or plural. And it's "they are not" not "they are no." Plus you misspelled "mathematically" and "performance." Next time you correct someone's grammar you should make sure 1) you are correct and 2) you don't sound stupid by having mistakes in your correction.

Edited by Reddy Freddy

Seriously...

Just stop already... <_<

Uh....Pittsburgh?? Never mind that the Bills are currently behind both the Jets and Denver in tiebreakers.

Uh....I said the "last" wild card. Pitt would be in the first wild card slot at the moment.

Seriously...

Just stop already... <_<

Haha sorry to interrupt everyone's temper tantrum/pity party. I should have known better.