None of the AFC wild card contenders is good

Reddy Freddy

In case you haven't noticed, of the current contenders for the last wild card spot, only Cincy has won more games than Buffalo. None of those teams is good. I know some of you want to throw a temper tantrum and write off the Bills because they've looked terrible the last 3 weeks, but momentum can change quickly in the NFL. I think a 9-7 team will get a wild card this year. Find a way to beat the Jets next week and they're right back in solid position, amazingly.

With partial due respect, if the Bills find a way to beat the Jets, and/or get a wild card berth, I will find a way to shack up with Penelope Cruz, flap my arms and fly to Paris.

In case you haven't noticed, of the current contenders for the last wild card spot, only Cincy has won more games than Buffalo. None of those teams is good. I know some of you want to throw a temper tantrum and write off the Bills because they've looked terrible the last 3 weeks, but momentum can change quickly in the NFL. I think a 9-7 team will get a wild card this year. Find a way to beat the Jets next week and they're right back in solid position, amazingly.

You are kidding with this post right??? This team has no life - for the first time in 2 years - we saw them quit today...there is no chance this team wins 2 more games, let alone enough to bring your pipe dream to life...

You are kidding with this post right??? This team has no life - for the first time in 2 years - we saw them quit today...there is no chance this team wins 2 more games, let alone enough to bring your pipe dream to life...

Good point. With my favorite team one game out of a playoff spot with 6 games to go, I probably should scream and yell, write them off, and convince myself they won't win another game for at least 17 more years. Because, ya know, that makes sense.

Change "throw a temper tantrum" to "spray vomit out my nose on the way to the porcelain throne" and you've got it - the Bills have looked that bad.

In theory, you are mathmatically correct but the concept that the Bills could actually find a way to beat the Jets next week is boggling my poor mind.

Furthermore they would then have to find a way to beat 3 more teams in order to go 9-7

The Bengals lost this week and they looked about 200% better than the Bills. In fact they got robbed and should probably have won.

Tennessee looked scrappy against the Falcons. The Jets have looked like a football team during their losses.

If Schaub is indeed out, Texans may implode - but then again they run a bit of a system offense, so it's possible Leinart may step right in.

Just who are these "not good" teams that should be mentioned in the same foul breath as the hapless bungling bison-brains that our own beloved Bills have become?

What are you smoking? Crack, Meth, Bath Salts. I'm not saying it cant be done. They could come out and look great next week against the Jets, but they have alot of work to do and Gailey needs to come up with something different. They have looked completely terrible on all accounts. They are the Joe Dirt (Dirte) of the NFL, besides they wont get a new haircut to fix everything.

And they need to fire the damn Fitness team. Might as well change the name to the Buffalo Injured Bills. Every year I know a couple of things. Ralph is cheap and half the team will be on the IR by mid way through the season.

Good point. With my favorite team one game out of a playoff spot with 6 games to go, I probably should scream and yell, write them off, and convince myself they won't win another game for at least 17 more years. Because, ya know, that makes sense.

Forgive me, please carry on. Perhaps your voice will somehow tap into something with this team and make them something they are most assuredly not - good. As I have said before and will say again, they were LUCKY at the beginning of the year. What you have now is a shell of what they were - injury and confidence (or departure of) have taken the air out of this thing. Again - If you watched today, you saw a team flat out quit. I am not saying don't root for them - but what I am saying is there is ZERO, NADDA, NONE, NO chance of anything but a top ten draft choice this year. Again - please carry on...and oh by the way, get a lottery ticket - there is still a chance for you to be a millionaire - I would put my money on you over the Bills right now...

What are you smoking? Crack, Meth, Bath Salts. I'm not saying it cant be done. They could come out and look great next week against the Jets, but they have alot of work to do and Gailey needs to come up with something different. They have looked completely terrible on all accounts. They are the Joe Dirt (Dirte) of the NFL, besides they wont get a new haircut to fix everything.

And they need to fire the damn Fitness team. Might as well change the name to the Buffalo Injured Bills. Every year I know a couple of things. Ralph is cheap and half the team will be on the IR by mid way through the season.

Can't disagree with any of that. Except the part about smoking crack.

The Bills is not going to made the playoffs if the Bills continue to get injured. We was a good story early in this year, but us Bills fan must accept the fact we's not going to make this playoff.

The Bills is not going to made the playoffs if the Bills continue to get injured. We was a good story early in this year, but us Bills fan must accept the fact we's not going to make this playoff.

Are you trying to make fun of the OP's grammar? Because technically it was correct. Just saying.

Lets see the Bengals have a 1.5 game lead on us and the Browns/Cardinals/Rams left on their schedule. And they just got screwed by the refs in a 1score loss on the road, without their best player, in the toughest game they'll play the rest of the year. Yah they look awful - we clearly have the inside track on them. 0:)

Edited by BuffOrange

If the Broncos can beat the Jets and the Raiders, ANYTHING is possible... Denver has passes less in 2 games than I have fingers on my hands, essential essentially....

DO OR DIE AT THE JETS...... The old Bills fold, will these guys?