Finished

26TrapDraw

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AH ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Stick a fork in 'em! we're done! 5-11 here we come. No body circles the drain like the Buffalo Bills. :w00t: Finished is just the begining. No more televised home games. Come on Ralph just die already!!!!

Congradulations on winning this years "Douchebag Of The Year" award! :) !!!

I've been through hell and back as a fan of this team. Yet I find myself growing very weary of waiting for improvement. Yeah, we had some amazing games in the beginning but if you look back, they were really miracle comebacks. I continue to ask myself why I continue to follow a team that stabs me in the heart year after year.

Because you bleed RED WHITE and Blue.

I loved Sept. I was hoping it would last but we partyin likes its 08 ..again

Edited by Bufcomments

Watching the last three weeks, I keep wondering "where is the team from the first seven?"

Just a complete no-show. The defense is maybe the worst in Bills history.George Edwards is a joke. Any coach remotely connected to the defense should be fired. Chan knows about three plays. Fitz stole our money. Steve Johnson is losing money weekly. What a joke the Bills are. At least we beat New England.

look at the bright side, there back in the "suck for luck" sweepstakes!

That's over already...At least as far as The Bills are concerned...Leave it to this Team to be just good enough to screw themselves out of any chance at Luck or Barkley... :bag:

I don't know why i felt confident about going into today's game against the dolphins. Maybe it was the fact that i read a statement from Nick Barnett saying that he couldn't speak for the offense but on defense if it was gonna take for him to clap his hands and start screaming on the field and take a leadership role that he will, may have gotten me excited... idk... all i know is we're 5-5 and it's over... Not mathematically obviously but mentally and realistically it's over... now comes the hard part... how do we move on? The only way i see us having a successful season is pulling a win against the Jets... We still won't make the playoffs but at least i feel like we can build on a win against them... Since that probably won't happen and since we as fans can't really root for our team to lose when we watch them, I think the only thing we can do is just give up.... Seriously... Just give up... Don't buy any tickets to game, don't buy any merchandise online, no jerseys, mugs, pens, car decals, anything that brings Ralph Wilson money we should just stop buying... I know he's old but his young accountant will tell him " Mr. Wilson, this month we made 0 dollars " and maybe that will make Mr. Wilson realize that his fans are tired of this nonsense... I personally can't take this pain anymore and all i will do from now on is just watch the game at my house... I was thinking about buying tickets for the Jets game but they don't deserve my money.... I know Wilson does'nt get paid for road games but still, i just don't wanna support this team financially... spiritually i will like always but financially they have lost me as a customer... Since they call the game of football a business at the end of the day, business is nothing without customers and I think our way of getting our point across to Ralph is by not spending a single dollar on his cause anymore and see if any major changes in the year or two that's ahead of us....

I don't know why i felt confident about going into today's game against the dolphins. Maybe it was the fact that i read a statement from Nick Barnett saying that he couldn't speak for the offense but on defense if it was gonna take for him to clap his hands and start screaming on the field and take a leadership role that he will, may have gotten me excited... idk... all i know is we're 5-5 and it's over... Not mathematically obviously but mentally and realistically it's over... now comes the hard part... how do we move on? The only way i see us having a successful season is pulling a win against the Jets... We still won't make the playoffs but at least i feel like we can build on a win against them... Since that probably won't happen and since we as fans can't really root for our team to lose when we watch them, I think the only thing we can do is just give up.... Seriously... Just give up... Don't buy any tickets to game, don't buy any merchandise online, no jerseys, mugs, pens, car decals, anything that brings Ralph Wilson money we should just stop buying... I know he's old but his young accountant will tell him " Mr. Wilson, this month we made 0 dollars " and maybe that will make Mr. Wilson realize that his fans are tired of this nonsense... I personally can't take this pain anymore and all i will do from now on is just watch the game at my house... I was thinking about buying tickets for the Jets game but they don't deserve my money.... I know Wilson does'nt get paid for road games but still, i just don't wanna support this team financially... spiritually i will like always but financially they have lost me as a customer... Since they call the game of football a business at the end of the day, business is nothing without customers and I think our way of getting our point across to Ralph is by not spending a single dollar on his cause anymore and see if any major changes in the year or two that's ahead of us....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_stop

I feel so angry and hopeless, so I can understand your point. But I'm a Bills fan because the team always fight to death until last second. Yes it looks like the spark it's gone but It's normal the team just crash and we look worst than Indy right now. I have to disagree with your statement of "don't spend a dollar" because I think that the only thing that would cause is to lose our team. Maybe I'm wrong but it's just my opinion.

Congradulations on winning this years "Douchebag Of The Year" award! :) !!!

Thank you!!! I would like to thank my parents and Ralph Wilson for making this team a shotty mess for more than a decade and also a special thanks to the band of F'n hillbillies that run these lack luster players. :thumbsup: And man I'm tired of being right! :thumbsup:

I know i've beat this in the ground but besides being a bunch of QUITTERS you all also have selective memory & hearing !!

Nix & Gailey both have said one big thing that this teams lacks is DEPTH !!!! Did you all really think that this was going to be an over night success when Nix & company came to town ?? Get Real !!!

We have a good start on the core of the team but that core is now gone because of injury so a team that i thought had a chance of possibly going 8 - 8 at best is now looking like they might be able to squeak out a 7 - 9 season if they are lucky , for sure we are going to find out what the back ups are made of .

And one thing for sure with all that i read on here we are finding out just exactly what kind of fans the Bills nation is made up of !!! :sick:

Can't wait to here all the :censored: & crying when we no longer have a team to :censored: about ...... :cry:

Edited by T master

I think that with the holes they have they should just concentrate on specific areas. Fire Edwards, scrap this hybrid crap. Concentrate more on D-Line (i.e. get a good pass rushing DE) and hit the linebackers from there...start from inside out. No more gimmicky player types either.

Time to make Wanny the DC and get some more talent in the off-season.

There is improvement on the team. But the IR list is a nightmare, Wood, Jackson, Jones and Mcgee. The best thing the team can do is to play, Shepard, Williams, Spiller, Hairston and Searcy and see if they have any game in them. The Bills might win one or two more games, but there better off loosing now.

Can't wait to here all the :censored: & crying when we no longer have a team to :censored: about ...... :cry:

That's like a battered wife saying, "well, at least I'm married."

When the owner and front office don't care enough to get the best coaches and players available, what do you "have?" So what would you actually lose?

We've been through this before. A new GM/Coaching regime comes in and gives us hope the first year. Then reality hits the second year. Desperation will hit next year. It will never end. These guys are going to follow the same pattern they've followed for a decade and let's face it, they're just not that good at judging talent in the draft and don't want to spend in free agency. Ralph is just going to have to deal with losing more season ticket holders next year. Why bother with a stadium renovation to add to the fans "game day experience" if this is the kind of team they put on the field? One that can't even make it to December.

Part of the problem is they keep changing , They need to stick with a group for 5 or more years to build a consistant winner. Teams need identities and that does not happen in two years. Granted Edwards seemd to be lost , but Wannstandt is a capable coach and with many in the league turning to a hybrid defense based 0n opponent he should have know problem adjusting. Buddy and company are looking to copy the steelers blue print. Build through the draft , make sure you sign your important free agnets and every now and then bring in a free agent that makes snese. While I am writing trying to think of the last major free agent that Pittsburgh signed .