Desean Jackson-Broke

DaveinElma

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing worse than selling your soul to the devil-

“From what I’m told, [Jackson] owes Drew Rosenhaus a lot of money. . . . We’re talking hundreds of thousands of dollars. Is he broke? I don’t know how you define broke, but I know when he signs his new deal he will owe Drew Rosenhaus a lot of money.”

Brittany was ine lucky chick that night. A $1,500 service charge/tip. Hope she was worth it Jackson. Athletes and Celebrities ate so stupid and idiotic. Who spends 10gs on a night out with thier homeboys? I don't know of I could spend that in 5 nights buying beer for half of SoHo. The dumb idiot deserves to be broke.

It's amazing to me how caught up in image some people are. I guarantee you that you could have these morons do a blind taste test between that Ace of Spades champagne and a $100 bottle (whatever that would be...Dom? I dunno) and they'd have no idea which was which. Not to get all philosophical, but I consider this sort of thing one the biggest problems with youth. Young kids see this crap, and they think that if they too can't have the "image", then they aren't cool like their friends...they realize that mcdonalds or wiping toilets at the local movie theater for $8/hr isn't QUITE going to get them to that level, so next thing you know they're either selling drugs, committing a crime, etc.

Young people today are just so caught up in the image of success...so stupid.

Yeah, when you blow it all on clubs and jewels, I've got absolutely no sympathy. I know there are a few stories of pro athletes being taken advantage of for crappy investments; that's an area where I'm at least more sympathetic. Although, you know, they should still be able to not lose ALL their money that way.

Yeah, when you blow it all on clubs and jewels, I've got absolutely no sympathy. I know there are a few stories of pro athletes being taken advantage of for crappy investments; that's an area where I'm at least more sympathetic. Although, you know, they should still be able to not lose ALL their money that way.

Yep, especially from all the tools the NFL apparently has available. They supposedly start trying to get through to these morons before they even sign their contracts, and then there are financial services/mentors/etc available to them any time they want to take advantage of it. If that's what they want to do with their money, that's fine, but don't start whining about it when all of a sudden it's all gone.