Cowbellemmings...

Kelly the Dog

I had this vision last night of minutes before the Steeler game at The Ralph with Kissing Bridge-sized hills of cowbells stacked outside every one of the entrance gates that the security guards confiscated because, like bottles or cans, they are probably not allowed inside the stadium.  ;)

175286[/snapback]

If you can sneak a 12 pack of beer into a game, you should have no problem with a cowbell...

so I've heard.

It would be great if the Bills received permission from SNL to be able to place the Christopher Watkin clip of him saying

" I have a fever and the only cure is more cowbell " on the jumbo tron

and then have cowbell day at the Ralph for the Pitt game, the 1st 20,000 fans get a souvinier red white and blue cowbell, and mallet.

Per stadium guidelines, noisemakers are not allowed into the RWS. If and how you sneak them into the stadium in your heavy winter coat because it's bound to be cold that day is your responsibility.

This concludes todays Blue Coat remind of the rules of the stadium.

Lets say you sneak it in.......

How long is it going to take security to relieve you of your property once you start beating on it?

It would be neat to see someone getting dragged out beating on a cowbell.....

Lets say you sneak it in.......

How long is it going to take security to relieve you of your property once you start beating on it?

It would be neat to see someone getting dragged out beating on a cowbell.....

175365[/snapback]

It depends on how much your seatmates around are annoyed by it. If no one complains, they might not do anything. And they won't throw you out, they'll just confiscate it. Only if you start mouthing back would you be thrown out.

It depends on how much your seatmates around are annoyed by it. If no one complains, they might not do anything. And they won't throw you out, they'll just confiscate it. Only if you start mouthing back would you be thrown out.

175547[/snapback]

Lets see them throw out the Tuba.

I've got a fever and the prescription is more TUBA!!!!