Albert Haynesworth Released by Patriots

Sign him and pay him per tackle (behind the LOS only).

How about a not too hefty contract just for this year? He plays like a wild man in only one game, and that's against NE at the end of the year when we need the win to get into the playoffs. Sounds crazy but it might be just the little boost we need.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But… "Ralph is cheap."

There were two straws… Pioli AND Atlanta GM Thomas Dimitroff who has now won NFL Executive of the Year twice since leaving New England.

Belichick is looking more and more like Mike Shanahan and Mike Holmgren… great coaches who should not be allowed to make final personnel decisions.

I just heard an interview on the radio today from the guy (Hawley) who wrote the recent book about Belichick.

One of the interesting tidbits of info was that Belichick drafted Laurence Maroney (21st overall in the 2006… now out of football) against the wishes of both Pioli and Dimitroff.

Luckily for the Cheating Bastards* the moron Josh McDaniels (failed Denver Head Coach and now failing OC in St. Louis) was stupid enough to send a draft pick to New England for him.

Great points as always San Jose Dimitroff had slipped my mind.

The curtain has been pulled back on BB - maybe he's not the the genius everyone says he is.

Maybe the Jets will pick him up and Rex will make him captain this week.

I heard of three possibilities - Jets, Oakland and ... I forgot the last. KC?

Tennessee, Miami and Denver ... 57000 / 3 - nearly 20,000 per game.

If the Bills can win 2 of the next 3 and the JETS and Putrids lose more than 1 (obvious this week) then I think the fans will show up.

Me, outside of NY it's DirecTV.

Bellyache - A Football life .. an obit prematurely? :nana:

Any bad news for Bellicheat is good news for me. But seriously what is keeping him in the league? He's got enough money to live on comfortably, why not just lounge for life?

Little different from what he's been doing the past couple years.