whiny bills fans

Can a few of you out there just hand in your fan cards? I am on here and all I see is Fitz sucks, Bills arent ready, Jets are so talented and amazing (god they looked great when the raiders were bashing their heads in) ditto for Ravens/Jets Pats/Jets#1 and Pats/Cowboys fluke comeback.

Bills played a bad game fitz played with the jitters everyone was a lil too hype for the "whiteout"

Dareus looked solid, Sheppard's getting better, Our safeties look good.....2-3 pass interference calls go against us and now we will be lucky to win 8 games....

all of you kill me......just make sure to keep quiet if we beat the Cowboys next week...I dont want to hear about Fitzys's 300 yard game at all....

Jets bandwagon...get on it....yall make me sick...what did yall do when Trent Edwards was around geeeeeez....

Can a few of you out there just hand in your fan cards? I am on here and all I see is Fitz sucks, Bills arent ready, Jets are so talented and amazing (god they looked great when the raiders were bashing their heads in) ditto for Ravens/Jets Pats/Jets#1 and Pats/Cowboys fluke comeback.

Bills played a bad game fitz played with the jitters everyone was a lil too hype for the "whiteout"

Dareus looked solid, Sheppard's getting better, Our safeties look good.....2-3 pass interference calls go against us and now we will be lucky to win 8 games....

all of you kill me......just make sure to keep quiet if we beat the Cowboys next week...I dont want to hear about Fitzys's 300 yard game at all....

Jets bandwagon...get on it....yall make me sick...what did yall do when Trent Edwards was around geeeeeez....

The problem is that a lot of the people on this board built up Sunday's game as if it was the Superbowl. When you push that many chips into the center of the table, you're gonna be upset when you lose the hand.

5-3 is the reality and 5-3 isn't a bad place to be.

Edited by SageAgainstTheMachine

The problem is that a lot of the people on this board built up Sunday's game as if it was the Superbowl. When you push that many chips into the center of the table, you're gonna be upset when you lose the hand.

Especially when you are still in a dead even 3 way tie for first.

After giving up 250 plus yards rushing the last few times we played the Jets, this was an improvement on D. But Spiller McKelvin Bills D etc etc all suck I know (this method of winning is unsustainable) we all hear these insightful observations here first on 2billsdrive....Improvement fellas 5-3 fellas Get your green jets panties out of a bunch fellas

You hit the nail on the head.

Don't get me wrong, I am pissed that the Bills lost this game, however we have 8 more games to go and a lot can happen from now until the end of the season.

The Bills have more work to do before they can be considered an elite team, but they are headed in the right direction.

I'm happy with this year's 5-3 over last year's 0-8.

i'm not sure if all teams' message boards are the same, but the shoutbox on sundays is filled with the most excruciating characters in the world. outside of perhaps the KC game and maybe the redskins game, we have (according to the shoutbox chicken littles) been woefully outclassed and shown to be completely inept at some point during every game. it's blind luck if we win.

teams can make mistakes and have bad games without calling for everyone's head. if it were left up to some posters, the whole team would have been, cut, traded, or vaporized by now. any incompletion on 3rd down is grounds for a wholesale change in personnel and coaching, and any loss requires planning for the draft next year.

there is plenty to criticize about every team in the nfl. even the almighty packers. but the relentless barrage of hysterical, hair-pulling, cloth-rending frothing that takes place here is bizarre. i'm not a big proponent of pills or shrinks, but some posters ought to consider seeking assistance.

i'm not sure if all teams' message boards are the same, but the shoutbox on sundays is filled with the most excruciating characters in the world. outside of perhaps the KC game and maybe the redskins game, we have (according to the shoutbox chicken littles) been woefully outclassed and shown to be completely inept at some point during every game. it's blind luck if we win.

teams can make mistakes and have bad games without calling for everyone's head. if it were left up to some posters, the whole team would have been, cut, traded, or vaporized by now. any incompletion on 3rd down is grounds for a wholesale change in personnel and coaching, and any loss requires planning for the draft next year.

there is plenty to criticize about every team in the nfl. even the almighty packers. but the relentless barrage of hysterical, hair-pulling, cloth-rending frothing that takes place here is bizarre. i'm not a big proponent of pills or shrinks, but some posters ought to consider seeking assistance.

this quote perfectly sums up my experience on this board. i couldn't agree more.

So you're saying the Bills lost because of the whiteout. It had nothing to do with the Jets running the ball down the Bills throats? Or the fact that the Bills WRs couldn't get open? That probably means there was no questionable play calling by the Bills coaching staff either? Classic Polly post.

BLAME THE WHITEOUT!!!!!!!! :lol:

Well, you might want to look around more. There is some of the wailing and gnashing of teeth you describe. There is also some fairly intelligent analysis and commentary.

To be fair to the fans, the 2008 season where we started 5-2 then totally bombed the last half of the season, left lots of fans understandably hesitant to believe the team might have honestly improved, especially once back to back losses set in. Humans are natural pattern-recognition machines and 2008 left an indelible pattern only a strong 2nd half from the 2011 Bills can erase.

So you're saying the Bills lost because of the whiteout. It had nothing to do with the Jets running the ball down the Bills throats? Or the fact that the Bills WRs couldn't get open? That probably means there was no questionable play calling by the Bills coaching staff either? Classic Polly post.

Run defense held up better than I can remember vs jests.

It was Sanchez and plexico that couldnt be defended.

The teams are all so close that individual mismatches one on one make all the difference. Unfortunately the most success buffalo had was with johson v revis. jones needs to step up or a better 2 needs to be found to beat the jests.

In fact I think Roscoe Parrish would have been a mismatch if healthy.

That said I don't think any other team buffalo plays this year save jets rematch has the personnel to play man on all wrs in the spread set.

Team is doing well, they need to upgrade #2 wr, #2 cb, and OLB and they are ready for a sb run.

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

Well, you might want to look around more. There is some of the wailing and gnashing of teeth you describe. There is also some fairly intelligent analysis and commentary.

To be fair to the fans, the 2008 season where we started 5-2 then totally bombed the last half of the season, left lots of fans understandably hesitant to believe the team might have honestly improved, especially once back to back losses set in. Humans are natural pattern-recognition machines and 2008 left an indelible pattern only a strong 2nd half from the 2011 Bills can erase.

Absolutely right! AND too many people(but not all) are just weenies who dribble down their pants when faced with difficulty, casting blame in machine gun like fashion and giving a heavy dose of "I told you so." That sums up the board.

Who are you, Herman Cain's PR man? Guy did not blame the whiteout, he said that people got their expectations so high because of the big build up to the game--including the whiteout hype-- that people have lost perspective and are crashing too hard after a single game. I mean respond to his point-- don't set up straw men and then laugh and laugh and laugh at how absurd your own straw man is. Do you have good conversations with yourself?

Fitz doesn'r suck, he just not great. I've said that all along. The Bills ARE NOT Rready for prime time. The NYETS can :censored: SUCK my big toe. They came to Buffalo thinking it was a playoff game because to them it was a MUST win.

the Whiteout BS was a joke. Look what it got them? Over hyped and they underachieved. All in all it was one bad game for the Bills.

Oh did I say The NYETS can :censored: SUCK my big toe

P.S. you make me sick

YES!!!!! Thank You It is getting old with all the whining around here!!!!!

You hit the nail on the head.

Don't get me wrong, I am pissed that the Bills lost this game, however we have 8 more games to go and a lot can happen from now until the end of the season.

The Bills have more work to do before they can be considered an elite team, but they are headed in the right direction.

I'm happy with this year's 5-3 over last year's 0-8.

Take away Fred's fumble on the twenty (right in front of me.. ouch) which made it 13-3 and that game goes to the wire. That turnover plus Jets downing a punt at the one changing field position at the start of the second half changed everything. The teams played hard and a couple plays which gave Jets short fields changed the game from 3-0 to 13-3 in the blink of an eye and that was pretty much it. It was a field position game and Ryan played it well and got a couple gifts. Jets were better from scrimmage, but not dramatically so. Other than their first drive and one other, the Jets had short fields on offense all day. Their kicker was outstanding. Nick Folk out kicked Lindell by a mile. Man that guy can rip the ball. That helped Jets as well. Plus I believe coming off a bye is a bigger advantage than people think. Need to do the research, but teams coming off byes seem to kicking the butts of whoever they play, the matchup doesn't matter.. anyone know that stat?? w-l % coming off a bye? I bet it is very high.

Bills have blown ass for over a decade and they lost a huge home game that would have put them in the drivers seat for the division....added to that, the lost in a manor which we have grown accustomed (dominated) to over the past decade.

Also, it was the national 1pm game seen by a majority of the country.

Can't understand why some fans might be upset. :lol:

Bills have blown ass for over a decade and they lost a huge home game that would have put them in the drivers seat for the division....added to that, the lost in a manor which we have grown accustomed (dominated) to over the past decade.

Definitely a big disappointment, but the question is how they respond. I don't know what the rest of the season holds, but I firmly believe this team comes out fighting. To look at one bad game and say that says more about us than the other seven is both illogical and cynical.

Ran the ball down our throat ?? Don't have the stats in front of me but they ran for over 250 yards the last few times we played them........this time not so much....pi call here and there kept game outta reach ..... I guess u forgot about the thomas jones game where he broke 30 runs over 20 yards vs us ......... Settle down bud

Go back to sleep..... Not sure what angle your takin here Mr fox and friends

:thumbsup: Couldn't agree more. Fans have every right to be upset with that pitiful performance on Sunday. It doesn't mean that they aren't "real" fans. It just means they were disgusted by what they saw. It was a huge game and not only did they lose, they were pushed around and made fun of. I wouldn't expect "real fans" to be extremely happy about that.

Edited by xsoldier54

Understandable but let's keep the mood swings under control.... Fitzy is the best thing since sliced bread 2 weeks ago.... Now it's like to suck for luck ?? Let's just do a lil wooooooosahhh and beat up on these cowpokes