Offense got exposed...AGAIN!!!!

Like others have said about Donald Jones, how times are you going to throw the ball to him on 3rd & short and he misses 98% of the time? That's ridiculous!! The play doesn't work, but yet they still try forcing it multiple times a game?!

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Any time somebody on this forum writes that Chan is a genius and nobody should question him, I think of this definition of insanity.

On the other hand, maybe this definition could be applied to anybody who is a Bills fan.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a note about all the criticism of the aggressive throws downfield to Donald Jones.

It's clear that opponents are compressing the field against the Bills and that the Bills have to find ways to stretch things out again.

It's one of those deals where people don't complain if it works.

Unfortunately it hasn't been working.

I think people have to consider that fairly early on this season, a succession of bad things happened to the Bills receiving corps after Lee Evans was traded on August 12:

1) Marcus Easley was placed on IR (September 13th)

2) Roscoe Parrish was placed on IR (September 20th).

3) Donald Jones suffered a high ankle sprain and missed several weeks (October 9th)

Losing 4 of your top 6 receivers from the year before was bound to catch up with the Bills offense. Jones is back but missed lots of practice time important to a young, developing player.

I don't know if Jones will ever develop into anything but you have to acknowledge the reasons why he and the receiving corps have been ineffective lately.

Donald Jones is garbage. The offense was better with him on the sidelines than in the game. At this point, with FJ running the hell out of the ball, why not move CJ to WR full time?

I will ask again,

WHY DOES CHAN GO TO NO RB ON EVERY SHORT YARDAGE SITUATION????

This is completely mind boggiling.

Fred Jackson is the most consistent player on the Bills. Chan doesnt line him up in the backfield to atleast keep the D honest???

I understand it worked sometimes early in the season. Even then i did not like it.

But now defenses have seemed to learn how to stop whatever the Bills are doing.

IF Chan is a great offensive innovator he needs to see this is not working anymore.

I know i am pulling a needle out of the haystake of defeciences. But this is ridiculious.

Pretty basic-he knows that the personnel is not good enough to line up and push people off the ball in those situations, so the best bet is to spread the field and hope to create an opening. He's trying to play to one of the few strengths that he seemed to have-Fitz's decision making in those spots.

We need a #2 WR, an OL that gives Fitz more than 2 seconds to throw the ball, and a TE that can catch and run over the middle.

we need a stud #1 receiver and then I think you'll see a lot of these other problems clear up. As it is, this offense would be fine if we had a top 15 defense.

We are featuring "No Hands" Donald Jones with empty backfield on 1st and 5 rather than team mvp Fred Jackson in the backfield.

Chan feed the ball to your play makers I can remember 3 INTs as a direct result of Jones's inability to catch a ball. We need a WR BADDDDDDDD. Stevie Johnson's head was still on Chippewa this game. McKelvin and Florence played like sheet as well.

We are featuring "No Hands" Donald Jones with empty backfield on 1st and 5 rather than team mvp Fred Jackson in the backfield.

Chan feed the ball to your play makers I can remember 3 INTs as a direct result of Jones's inability to catch a ball. We need a WR BADDDDDDDD. Stevie Johnson's head was still on Chippewa this game. McKelvin and Florence played like sheet as well.

:thumbsup::thumbsup: I still don't understand why the Bills cut Kamar Aiken over Donald "Hands of Stone" Jones.