Jets were openly mocking the Bills

1billsfan

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills played fearless football the first few weeks of the season. Remember how fun they were to watch? What happened was that the whole team from the coaches on down to the players look like they're afraid of their own shadows.

The more that we've been trying to "feed" Fred the football in the ground game, the more this offense has lost it's multi-dimensional attacking style. Time for the Bills to go back to spreading it around and getting not just Fred, but EVERYONE the football and make the Cowboys defend the entire field.

This Cowboy game rest entirely on the offense getting it's act together. If they don't, their season is over.

Your post said it all.

Chan coached liked Jauron in the Jet game. Kick a field goal down by 17 ?

I think they will have more success in Dallas , to me is a must win game now.

Again, this isn't a "whining" thread. You guys are missing the point.

It's a thread about feeling embarrassed for the Bills and wondering if you were a player on the team, how you'd handle it inside the locker room. Whining is what Tomlinson did after that Patriot playoff game, or what fans do when they are angry at an opposing player for showboating too much. I'm not angry, I feel embarrassed for them. I want to know if the players and coaches are angry at the many signs of blatant disrespect shown by the Jets, and if they are, how they channel it moving forward. One thing they can't do is talk to the media about what they're going to do. Just keep it internal and unload on Dallas this weekend.

A quick glance at the TSW front page validates Alpha's comments and my response. Sorry the "tangent" had to happen in this thread (I guess?).

You're wrong.

Because...

Because...

Because I saw with my own two eyes multiple plays where wide-open WRs were running open down the middle/left side of the field, and Fitz didn't even look at them. I think he might have thrown to the left side once the entire game (to Chandler, on a play where TWO players were open on deeper routes further down the left sideline). The Jets seemed to know that Fitz wanted to throw everything short and to the right, and were baiting him into bad decisions. On the zone blitz where Pace dropped and got the INT, the Jets lined up right CBs about 15 yards off the LOS, daring Fitz to throw to that side, and the WRs on the left side were open due to the blitz from that side.

Because I saw with my own two eyes multiple plays where wide-open WRs were running open down the middle/left side of the field, and Fitz didn't even look at them. I think he might have thrown to the left side once the entire game (to Chandler, on a play where TWO players were open on deeper routes further down the left sideline). The Jets seemed to know that Fitz wanted to throw everything short and to the right, and were baiting him into bad decisions. On the zone blitz where Pace dropped and got the INT, the Jets lined up right CBs about 15 yards off the LOS, daring Fitz to throw to that side, and the WRs on the left side were open due to the blitz from that side.

Sounds to me like The Jets figured out how to use Fitz's smarts to his detriment.

The wambulance has certainly been making its TSW rounds 24/7 since Sunday, there's no questioning that.

But don't say we're the 'whiniest' in the NFL. Do you spend equal time on all 32 message boards? You know for certain that Bills fans are alone in this regard? Methinks you don't.

So go ahead and call Bills fans whiny, that's fair.

But don't suggest we're any whinier than other teams', especially after a loss.

Fair enough, however, I have to say that I have never heard a single fan of any team in the NFL ever propose the over the top conspiracy theories that I hear from Bills fans week in and week out.

With the way they were playing I can't say they didn't deserve it...they looked like they were scared to death for the first 3 quarters...

Imho, too much pressure was put on them with the whiteout and how big a game it was, and they were not ready to handle that yet...still growing as a team...maybe next year they will be but for right now it was too much too fast...one thing to win when noone expects it, another when everyone is picking you in a big game...

The Bills suck, they deserve to be mocked.

We talked **** heading into the game, and got slapped in the face for it. Maybe we'll pull our heads out of our asses some day. We clearly aren't good enough to play with good teams yet.

We played decent against good teams and we gave them hell. The Jets own this team since the Ryan era! The next game will be horrendous, an old fashion western ass whipping.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d823d1676/article/lt-jets-not-worried-about-bills-pretty-ball

Revis clearly wasn't concerned about who would hear the mockery since there was a CBS camera filming him and he was screaming at the top of his lungs. Sad truth was that he was right. Question is now, what do the Bills do about this next time they face them?

Sanchez runs up to McKelvin in the endzone after a TD pass and mocks him with the overly dramatic "excuse me ***hole" hands up brush by move.

Rex Ryan chest bumping Holmes.

The laughing and guffawing on the sidelines.

The Bills were openly mocked at home to a divisional team that clearly has zero fear of them since they did this knowing they still face each other in three short weeks. Sorry, but I can't ever recall seeing this kind of brashness before. As a fan of the Bills, it was truly embarrassing. What will the Bills do about it? Are they afraid of the Jets? If I were Chan I'd show the mocking on a loop in the locker room during Jet week.

Back to the drawing board. So they mocked us. We need to bring a bigger D next time.

Fair enough, however, I have to say that I have never heard a single fan of any team in the NFL ever propose the over the top conspiracy theories that I hear from Bills fans week in and week out.

If you don't already, and really want to hear some whining about conspiracy theories and bad officiating calls on every play that doesn't result in a touchdown for the Bills visit the shout box while a game is going on. Every third entry is "another bad call against the Bills", "The NFL doesn't want the Bills to win", "We get all the bad calls", etc.