Jets were openly mocking the Bills

1billsfan

The Jets mocking the Bills is nothing new, Last year Whitner whined about the same thing. The only way to stop it is to go out there and kick their butts all over the field, our team failed to do that and were mocked yet again.

Re-read the original thread. It's not about fans "whining." It's not about a Bills player "whining."

The thread is about wondering what the reaction will be of the Bills players after witnessing the mockery.

Buffalo players should not be "whining" or talking to the media about any of this stuff. But someone on the Bills should bring this up behind closed doors and acknowledge that this is a clear sign that there's zero respect for the Bills. I'd go one step further and tell them Rob's calling the Bills a bunch of wimps. Because you know he is.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Jets mocking the Bills is nothing new, Last year Whitner whined about the same thing. The only way to stop it is to go out there and kick their butts all over the field, our team failed to do that and were mocked yet again.

Exactly, if they got their feelings hurt because of what they said about them.. do something about it when you play them in a few weeks. This is the NFL, stop whining and man up next game.

If you don't already, and really want to hear some whining about conspiracy theories and bad officiating calls on every play that doesn't result in a touchdown for the Bills visit the shout box while a game is going on. Every third entry is "another bad call against the Bills", "The NFL doesn't want the Bills to win", "We get all the bad calls", etc.

Oh I know, I am on the shout box a lot during games and it can get unbearable at times.