Stillers / Ravens

Simon

You have to credit the Pittsburgh D for their incredible discipline. Not one DB has submitted to the urge to double team Evans in the Baltimore trainer's room.

Yeah, but they're still rollling coverage toward him on 2nd downs.

Whoops, didn't see you way down there.

Vow...What a game...First Flacco chokes and fumbles the ball instead of a game-icing play. Then Ben drives them for the go ahead TD and then the vaunted Steeler Defense Chokes and Flacco redeems himself....Now there are so many teams jammed with 3 losses......The Bengals are looking GREAT at the TOP of the AFC North.....

and the Bills are fading fast with 3 losses in their last 4 games...

Vow...What a game...First Flacco chokes and fumbles the ball instead of a game-icing play. Then Ben drives them for the go ahead TD and then the vaunted Steeler Defense Chokes and Flacco redeems himself....Now there are so many teams jammed with 3 losses......The Bengals are looking GREAT at the TOP of the AFC North.....

2-2 by my count, but don't let that stop you.

Vow, wouldn't your time be better spent in a Bengals forum? I mean, vow!

Vow, wouldn't your time be better spent in a Bengals forum? I mean, vow!

Just another useless response...I have been on this forum for the last decade....I just made a post that the Bengals are in the drivers seat with this loss by the Steelers. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: